Tracefox

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh my gosh, seriously? To say at the least...IM REALLY shocked at gateway. This could have been done before though by them, so why would they just decide in doing so?
I guess the only reason to continue working on CFW now would be other "fun" benefits, but gateways pretty much got the base of the reason covered...

I gotta give it to them, this time I am speechless.

Reactions: Margen67

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
-snip-
Cia importing to main menu via Devmenu works.
With that I'll be able to get the CIA things while getting the stability of the gateway launcher with is much more stable than the CWF which nonstop crash.
I imagine now this permit guys to have 256GB of games (128 on the GW card, 128 on 3DS SD card ^^)

when you install new super mario bros 2. DLC does it install it in system nand or emuNAND?

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cia importing to main menu via Devmenu works.
With that I'll be able to get the CIA things while getting the stability of the gateway launcher with is much more stable than the CWF which nonstop crash.
I imagine now this permit guys to have 256GB of games (128 on the GW card, 128 on 3DS SD card ^^)

NEW Thread Name: GW Now has Access to 10 x 10 x 10 Games!

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so the devmenu has come up as the VC super mario bros.3 rom for me ... err anyone else? or have I just messed up royally :s

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh my gosh, seriously? To say at the least...IM REALLY shocked at gateway. This could have been done before though by them, so why would they just decide in doing so?
I guess the only reason to continue working on CFW now would be other "fun" benefits, but gateways pretty much got the base of the reason covered...

I gotta give it to them, this time I am speechless.
Isn't it obvious why they only did it just now? They got some (free!) competition from the leaked CFW.

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Whaaaaaat... Im ordering one now asap

It is just a supposition.

Gateway : "We’ve gotten lots of inquiries about the New 3DS. There’s little we can officially disclose at this moment but we can safely assure you we have some tricks up our sleeves"

That's what they said when they released the launcher 2.5.

Reactions: Margen67

Kupie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow that's crazy they did this!

Guess the leak helped speed up the process for the lead GW team, the lead 3DS sceners

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Stop right there! :P
RenegadeKid is talking rubbish. Nobody knows if the GW team will find a way to get their card working on the latest firmwares

Gateway : "We’ve gotten lots of inquiries about the New 3DS. There’s little we can officially disclose at this moment but we can safely assure you we have some tricks up our sleeves"

That's just a supposition.

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

That's just a supposition.

You didn't make it sound like a suspicion. Somebody who is new to the scene could have easily interpreted your statement as a fact.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.