AmeenX

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Algeria
Here we are today with another quick update!
While we are still working on the savegame features we promised, at the same time we also have other features in the works.
One of these other features was just finished and we were so excited that we could not wait any longer to share it with our users!

So what’s the new feature? Support for DevMenu and many other debug System Applications!

With DevMenu you can now install CIA archives straight into the SD card and launch games from there.
You can even take out the Gateway red card after booting into Gateway mode and still play the game from SD!
Note: we only recommend installing CIA to SD with emunand enabled.

Also, this means homebrew applications now have access to many more services!

As always, ENJOY !

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Problem cfw users?
images

satanicangel

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Here we are today with another quick update!
While we are ...
One of these other features was just finished and we were so excited that we could not wait any longer to share it with our users!...
Ya true Gateway, as if..

Reactions: AmeenX

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hope they are working on save conversion of 3ds to 3dz and vice versa. I surely do not want to lose my animal crossing save that can't go online...

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wait so that Super Mario Bros 2 with DLC will work now? That's good news! Also this was posted like 10 minutes ago and someones posted it to this site already, I think people just sit watching the gateway website 247 :lol:.

It says installing to SD card (the big one) do they mean just drag and drop or am I missing something, is another program required for this?

They are afraid since soon their devices will be useless.

The device is far from useless, It's the most upto date supported flashcart with the most features of the lot, SSSpwn won't make this useless and neither will the still unconfirmed Sky3DS with all It's restrictions and neither has the buggy DevMenu leak. Pretty silly comment on your part :blink:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."