• Replies 238
  • Likes 2

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I understand.

I think they read GBATemp, as it is the biggest hackommunity for Nintendo's handheld ;)
So biggest Gateway users community ;)

Yeah your rite it does seem that GBAT has the bigger community for 3DS but GW themselves seem to favour Max!, why I dont know cause that community over there is small and sucks by the looks of things.

Reactions: cearp

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried that but gives an error....

Error number? Did your cart work fine with Omega 2.2? I heard a while back there was a poor connection on one of the FPGA pins on a few carts that caused updates to fail. If you've only used 2.01 you wouldnt have found out until you tried updating the FPGA

RocketRon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.guru.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Error number? Did your cart work fine with Omega 2.2? I heard a while back there was a poor connection on one of the FPGA pins on a few carts that caused updates to fail. If you've only used 2.01 you wouldnt have found out until you tried updating the FPGA

I've never used 2.2 Omega. I'm updating from 2.01 pb to the newest release and that's giving problems though. Do you recommend me to upgrade to 2.2 first and then update the FPGA?

Abcdfv

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never used 2.2 Omega. I'm updating from 2.01 pb to the newest release and that's giving problems though. Do you recommend me to upgrade to 2.2 first and then update the FPGA?

What's the error number? Your gateway may be faulty.

Abcdfv

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW i never heard about running the exploid while holding the right key. It is also not recommended in the tutorial. Where did you get this information from?

Holding R forces to FPGA to try and update itself. It is not needed for normal use.

Do i have to take the same steps again? Updating FPGA

Not if it updated properly with 2.2

RocketRon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.guru.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Holding R forces to FPGA to try and update itself. It is not needed for normal use.

Not if it updated properly with 2.2

Updating my emunand again to version 8>
Did a format of my emunand back to 4.5 from the gw menu. Hopefully it will function now. Tried everything i could possibly think of

RocketRon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.guru.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Updated everything. Still got the problem that my games won't load, the only thing i see when selecting a game is a white thumbnail, no picture. Tried different sd cards that worked before on emunand 7.* and gw2.01pb... i give it up and will contact the gateway-3ds crew. Maybe they have an solution.

D

Deleted User

OP
Updated everything. Still got the problem that my games won't load, the only thing i see when selecting a game is a white thumbnail, no picture. Tried different sd cards that worked before on emunand 7.* and gw2.01pb... i give it up and will contact the gateway-3ds crew. Maybe they have an solution.

You mean microsd right? If not, try different microsd in the GW red card

skinnyp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I run the "format emunand" command, it will format my SD card, so after formatting the emunand do I have to copy the launcher.dat back to my sd card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY