Status
Not open for further replies.

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
GW team wouldn't jeopardize harming their testers consoles with betas, they are thoroughly tested internally before they even think about sharing with anyone else, all going well, we might not see the final being different except for possibly some little bug fixes

Yeah, about that... remember the save game issues in 2.0b1 which was a public beta? Or that small hiccup in regards to bricking in 2.0b2 which happened to be a public beta too? the person(s) behind gateway do great stuff but are still human.

AnG01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can not download the pokemon bank because I do not appear and try the QR code, what should I do?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
if gateway really wanted to protect them, they could check against the serial code of the 3ds, see if it is on a whitelist etc - but they seem to not think anything like that is necessary, these betas are not really so secret and hidden, they advertised it on their site... sure it is private though

justinkb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Working 100% for me. For some reason not really experiencing this long loading some people complained about...

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a final word on whether or not the US version of Tomodachi Life saves correctly with 2.3?

The Euro version saves fine but you need to play it a while to get the save option on the bottom screen, bottom right hand corner, it will not save by just pressing home and exit. I presume the USA version is the same :)

Space_Invaderx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a final word on whether or not the US version of Tomodachi Life saves correctly with 2.3?

My son has been playing Tomodachi Life (USA) for the last couple of days with no problems on the new 2.3b (with updated emuNAND 8.1). Just remember (like others have said) that you must save in game. The option to save does not appear right away, you must play the game for a few minutes and create a few Miis.

Tortitamal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So I need to update emunand to 8.1 to be able to play Tomodachi life from Gateway? Or only if I want to play my retail card of Tomodachi life in my 4.5 3DS?

alepman89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry guys if this question asked before,but could i purchase the games in Miiplaza and play them fine on emunand ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: If she is green don't eat her!