Not open for further replies.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
One quick question, are you able to register multiple nintendo network id on the same email (But obviously different user names). Im still unsure if i want to do the whole system transfer to the emunand

hmm, i'm not sure about everything to do with this, but no i am quite sure it's not possible to register different 3dss with the SAME nnid.
i doubt you can register a new nnid account using the same email address, same goes for just about anything right :)
i personally haven't done a system transfer, i'm not interested in that, it's your choice :)

-but some email addresses allow you to create aliases, for example i think with gmail you can put a + in it, like - [email protected] could become [email protected] or [email protected] - and they would all go to the initial address

Reactions: AngelZeo

AngelZeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm, i'm not sure about everything to do with this, but no i am quite sure it's not possible to register different 3dss with the SAME nnid.
i doubt you can register a new nnid account using the same email address, same goes for just about anything right :)
i personally haven't done a system transfer, i'm not interested in that, it's your choice :)

-but some email addresses allow you to create aliases, for example i think with gmail you can put a + in it, like - [email protected] could become [email protected] or [email protected] - and they would all go to the initial address

Thanks again for your help cearP. If you dont mind can you direct message me your friend code so i can add you . Im pretty sure you getting smash lol :P

Reactions: cearp

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
No one answered my question! CAN I DO A SYSTEM TRANSFER WITHOUT THE ORIGINAL 3DS? OR DO I NEED BOTH? please dnt be a douche. Thank u.
how do you think nintendo would know what 3ds you want to transfer from if you don't even have it.....the best you can do is if you have the serial and NNID linked to the console you can try report it as lost/stolen to nintendo and see if they will manually transfer the stuff to your new 3ds, some people have had success with that but others said nintendo weren't very unhelpful
Anyone also get some nintendo 3ds ambassador programme thing when they updated their emunand?
nope, that means your console was an ambassador console i.e was connected to eshop before the first price drop....i assume it didnt get updated and connected to the eshop since so you luckily have yourself a ambassador console :)

unfortunately the GBA games are not playable in emunand :P

andremario81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you think nintendo would know what 3ds you want to transfer from if you don't even have it.....the best you can do is if you have the serial and NNID linked to the console you can try report it as lost/stolen to nintendo and see if they will manually transfer the stuff to your new 3ds, some people have had success with that but others said nintendo weren't very unhelpful

nope, that means your console was an ambassador console i.e was connected to eshop before the first price drop....i assume it didnt get updated and connected to the eshop since so you luckily have yourself a ambassador console :)

Thank you. That helped. I'll try it when they open! Thank you again.

AngelZeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Hmmm well i bought the console for £20 and it was firmware 1.0 when i got it. Its been sitting in y draw gathering dust until i recently updated to the gateway beta lol So maybe the previous owner connected it to the internet no?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Hmmm well i bought the console for £20 and it was firmware 1.0 when i got it. Its been sitting in y draw gathering dust until i recently updated to the gateway beta lol So maybe the previous owner connected it to the internet no?
yeah was most likely bought very early and connected to eshop before August 12, 2011.
basically the people who bought the console before that date got a bunch of "free" games for paying a lot more for the console (yeah that kinda makes them not free)
so basically your console is entitles to 10 free nes games and 10 free gba games (the gba games cannot be obtained any other way...i.e they where never added to the eshop)

you can read up on it here
http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Nintendo_3DS_Ambassador_Program

Blueie

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So, hasn't anyone had any problems with this version? I would like to connect to the eShop and download all game updates ASAP for fear that Ninty releases a new firmware, but I'm paranoid about trying a beta release.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
So, hasn't anyone had any problems with this version? I would like to connect to the eShop and download all game updates ASAP for fear that Ninty releases a new firmware, but I'm paranoid about trying a beta release.

lighten up, it's fine

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand

GW team wouldn't jeopardize harming their testers consoles with betas, they are thoroughly tested internally before they even think about sharing with anyone else, all going well, we might not see the final being different except for possibly some little bug fixes

noki@

Trophies
XP
Country

As long as you follow the correct procedures then you will be fine...

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Well.. I... Dammit! How did I not know this?

It transfers playtime stats right? And the ambassador games? I know what im doing tonight.

not sure about play time stats, i have not done it, but ambassador stuff yeah it does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Almond Joys got nuts!