Hacking gateway or Sky3DS?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
If this really was the case, why didn't Nintendo block it yet? I'm just curious.
most likely a matter of them getting a card in hand, finding as many ways of blocking it so its not a game of cat and mouse with quick fixes in every FW update, and then they would need to make 100% certain any extra AP they add doesn't effect legitimate users in any way

or im sure some will say "because they can't!", but i would bet on nintendo just making sure they don't effect legit users when they mess about with stuff like the cart authentication routine

NoSmokingBandit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In other words, its not a "simple 1 line fix" then.

Look guys, I can block everything with one line of code:

Code:
power_state == "on" ? power_state = "off" : pass

Now everything is blocked!

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo doesn't care about blocking sky3ds because they're focused too much on blocking gateway and cubic ninja. Even though Nintendo doesn't care about blocking sky3ds, sky3ds is actually the best and only working flashcart on newest FW

mrolive

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo doesn't care about blocking sky3ds because they're focused too much on blocking gateway and cubic ninja. Even though Nintendo doesn't care about blocking sky3ds, sky3ds is actually the best and only working flashcart on newest FW

Your profile picture makes it seem like you work for them....

Tony8690

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I brought a Sky3ds today (hoping to get it by Wednesday!) but that isn't because I believe Sky3ds to be better than GW, I want something to get me by until GW bring out their working cart (I'm on 9.4 so I'm hoping that they can find some way to get it working on that FW in time)

I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the Sky3ds train while I can, if it gets block.. it gets blocked, I just wont update my 3ds.

=]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: