Hacking Gateway on ver 11.2.035E?

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well 99% of it is the setup, once your setup it's all pretty straightforward
Which can be skipped by downloading Quantumcat's zip file (It's in her signature).
I thought the hardmodders installed a9lh for you. Maybe that's extra.
At least on my country, it's more expensive if you want them to install it for you.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yea you were right in that you somehow (clairvoyently) knew that OP has data [other than saves - that jksm can backup] on the n3ds that they want to keep.
One other thing, I transferred the account on my N3DS I'm currently using from an old 3DS XL a year or so ago,
I don't know if you're trying to be an asshole, or if I'm just adding a sarcastic tone to "clairvoyently" (sic) when I read it in my head.

I didn't "clairvoyently" (sic) anything, OP clearly indicated he was using a new3DS as his primary and that it had his NNID on it.

So the source is his primary which he then system transfers to the hacked new3DS he will purchase, then he transfers back to his primary thereby retaining all data, saves and his NNID.

Typical dsiware nfirm downgrade [of n3ds] is install dsiware on o3ds, install hacked save [containing dgtool] - transfer system to n3ds, run dgtool via the dsiware to downgrade nfirm, run hbl and decrypt9 to downgrade system.
This is all fine and dandy if you're a pirate who never has, and never will, give Nintendo any money beyond the initial outlay for a suitable DSiware game.

I know it's a little difficult to wrap your head around, but we don't all hack for the sole purpose of piracy.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Alright guys, you know what... I'm gonna go the harmod route. Everytime I open up that guide I get a huge headache, seems like way more steps and potential things that could go wrong here than any other console I've tried to get homebrew working on in the past... rather let someone that knows that they are doing take care of it. Thanks for trying to help. I'll no doubt have more questions once I'm up and running with arm9l

It's not that hard to follow a guide is it? Who cares if you don't understand what you're doing, if you're following the guide. I A9LH + Luma'd mine and friend's console just couple weeks ago. I had no idea what I was doing, but I strictly followed the guide and would you look at that .. both times went just fine. Yours is a wee bit more complicated with the system transfer but again .. follow the guide. Most of the time when installing A9LH+Luma you're moving files to or from your SD card lol. The guide seems long and complicated because it's detailed so you don't fuck up .. which is a good thing.

Also it's called A9LH, you'll have more questions when you're up and running with A9LH .. not arm9. There's a pretty big difference.

But honestly, if you want to hardmod it by sending it to someone - go ahead. Idk what people charge for that kind of service but there are people even here in GBATemp who do that sort of thing so it shouldn't be too bad.

Last edited by Distrance,

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if you're trying to be an asshole, or if I'm just adding a sarcastic tone to "clairvoyently" (sic) when I read it in my head.

I didn't "clairvoyently" (sic) anything, OP clearly indicated he was using a new3DS as his primary and that it had his NNID on it.

So the source is his primary which he then system transfers to the hacked new3DS he will purchase, then he transfers back to his primary thereby retaining all data, saves and his NNID.

This is all fine and dandy if you're a pirate who never has, and never will, give Nintendo any money beyond the initial outlay for a suitable DSiware game.

I know it's a little difficult to wrap your head around, but we don't all hack for the sole purpose of piracy.
It was meant to be more sarcastic than anything else, I see now where you got that info from. But if you called/chatted with Ninty couldn't they release the nnid so you could relink it on the n3ds? Thats why I thought OP had xGB of data that they didn't want to redownload.

The nnid is purchases and friendslist right?

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It was meant to be more sarcastic than anything else, I see now where you got that info from. But if you called/chatted with Ninty couldn't they release the nnid so you could relink it on the n3ds? Thats why I thought OP had xGB of data that they didn't want to redownload.

The nnid is purchases and friendslist right?
Yes, they indeed could. You could just lie telling them that you lost the console. No big deal. (No, I'm not trying to be sarcastic here, I already did this with my f****d up O3DS (broke flex cables of analog stick and L and R shoulder buttons. Gonna sell it to some mechanic) so that I could put it on my fully modded N3DS)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo