Hacking Gateway: Omega Ruby Serial Code Redemption Issue.

Monty Kensicle

Yay!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Hope this is the right place, I was playing Omega Ruby on my original 3DS running 9.2 sysNAND when 9.x Gateway support happened. I proceeded to do the following:

Created an emuNAND of my 9.2 sysNAND, upgraded it to 9.5.

I downgraded to 4.2 sysNAND to avoid having to be online to trigger the exploit.

Dumped my personal ROM of Omega Ruby.

Decrypted the save with Powersaves, injected it into my .3DZ copy.

My save works and I can go online and Wonder Trade just fine, but when I try to redeem the code for Emboar "POKEMON500" it tells me I already received this gift.

I grabbed Serperior and Samurott when I was on the original cartridge on 9.2 do you suppose that has something to do with it?

I have yet to try redeeming it on my original game or from a different access point. Will update with results soon.

Thank you for your time.

Monty Kensicle

Yay!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay so this is a pretty stupid bug in "Pokemon Gen VI Save Decrypter" when decrypting a save it seemingly only keeps track of your first 3 wondercards, anything beyond that gets wiped from the Gateway compatible output. I need to compare the saves to see if I'm missing anything else.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hope this is the right place, I was playing Omega Ruby on my original 3DS running 9.2 sysNAND when 9.x Gateway support happened. I proceeded to do the following:

Created an emuNAND of my 9.2 sysNAND, upgraded it to 9.5.

I downgraded to 4.2 sysNAND to avoid having to be online to trigger the exploit.

Dumped my personal ROM of Omega Ruby.

Decrypted the save with Powersaves, injected it into my .3DZ copy.

My save works and I can go online and Wonder Trade just fine, but when I try to redeem the code for Emboar "POKEMON500" it tells me I already received this gift.

I grabbed Serperior and Samurott when I was on the original cartridge on 9.2 do you suppose that has something to do with it?

I have yet to try redeeming it on my original game or from a different access point. Will update with results soon.

Thank you for your time.

My theory is that if you have collected the Pokemon once before using the header, you cannot collect it again.
The server tracks the header.

Try using a save that you haven't collected Serperior with, (or removing all wondercards and the received list using pkhex),
and the same message should pop up.

my theory is they either track tid/sid or game header.

Monty Kensicle

Yay!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
My theory is that if you have collected the Pokemon once before using the header, you cannot collect it again.
The server tracks the header.

Try using a save that you haven't collected Serperior with, (or removing all wondercards and the received list using pkhex),
and the same message should pop up.

my theory is they either track tid/sid or game header.

The Emboar wondercard was still on my physical cartridge.

Actually all I had to do was collect one of my Wondercard Pokemon on my original cartridge, delete the used card, backup and decrypt the save and the missing Emboar Wondercard reappeared!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended