Hacking Gateway o3ds without Internet.

xenogear81

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, is there a way to boot up gateway without internet? I currently have o3ds on fw 9.2. Im currently using browser exploit gateway to get into blue card first and then switch to red card.

Thanks.

Just3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, is there a way to boot up gateway without internet? I currently have o3ds on fw 9.2. Im currently using browser exploit gateway to get into blue card first and then switch to red card.

Thanks.
Yes, few methods if you search gbatemp. Best (and fastest one to boot) is to use homemenuhax (also called themehax), search gbatemp for guide.
When you have set up menuhax to boot to HBL, grab the GW latest package and find the gw.3dsx file, rename it and use it instead of HBL boot.3dsx

Reactions: xenogear81

mitroux

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
you need to copy the GW folder containing the 3dsx and smh into 3ds folder
also the launcher.dat should be placed on the root of your sd card

xenogear81

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi mitroux, I follow your instruction and I was able to get menuhax 2.1 to work(Great). I choose gateway and it went into gateway mode. Then i put the red card in and then press A to boot. Then i get stuck on blackscreen. I tried to use blue card then did browser trick to get into gateway and then put my red card in, I still got blackscreen. I tried using launcher gateway 3.4.1 and 3.7.1 both gave me same result. I have tried to get it boot maybe more than 5 times now. You have any idea what is going on?

mitroux

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
try to backup your nand and downgrade like xenia said
the blue card won't work on 9.2 , only 4.5
by the way , you did you downgrade your 3ds from 9.3+ to 9.2?? if yes , maybe it's an incomplete downgrade

Last edited by mitroux,

xenogear81

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't downgrade. I was on 9.2 for a long time now. I was using the blue card all these time on 9.2 and decide to find a way to boot without using internet.

mitroux

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
since you are using the blue card , that means you downgraded the mset? if yes , install mset from version 9.2 to your sysnand and everything will be ok

xenogear81

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im on old 3ds. I think I didn't need to use bluecard. I just found out that I can boot into gateway without blue card. I dont think I can install mset because i have o3ds right?

Last edited by xenogear81,

xenogear81

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it solved, I just backup my emunand and format it in gateway menu. Then redo the step and it work this time. Now my problem is I can only see 7 puzzle with update 4.1 streetpass plaza.

Thanks a lot for showing me the trick to do this.

Last edited by xenogear81,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone