Hacking Gateway +... Luma?

Lisichkin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hi there, I haven't touched my O3DS XL since 2016 autumn and now I see that CFW is improved and has much more support than Gateway.

But the problem is I want to use Gateway (because of second memory slot for games) and CFW together (because with a CFW I can use the latest firmware and play online, so I don't have to wait "super-update with a 11.4 Emunand" from Gateway Team).

Now I have 4.5.0-8E sysnand and 11.2 gateway emunand.

Any solutions?

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have exactly the setup you are describing, fully upto date b9s Luma with a fully working Gateway.

Start here http://3ds.guide/

Also a quick search of these forums or Google will get you the info you need for also running gateway with Luma.

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I recommend moving you emunand to 11.5 sysnand for use with b9s + luma, and tinyformat your current emunand and stay on 11.2 in case you want some gw only cheat.

Just remember NEVER try to boot sysnand into GW mode. It's confirmed on a 11.3+ system even try boot gw on sysnand will end up losing all the hacks.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend moving you emunand to 11.5 sysnand for use with b9s + luma, and tinyformat your current emunand and stay on 11.2 in case you want some gw only cheat.

Just remember NEVER try to boot sysnand into GW mode. It's confirmed on a 11.3+ system even try boot gw on sysnand will end up losing all the hacks.
Well the N3DS will lose hacks, the O3DS (his console) will softbrick. I'd argue that's quite a big difference.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo