Hacking Gateway Blue Card

midnight1001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ok so just wanted to ask these questions about the gateway blue card. Sorry if they have been asked before! Its just that my acekard 2i no longer works and was wondering if i could use the blue gateway card to play ds games on my 4.5 3ds. Ok so here it goes

1. Does the offcial gateway blue card firmware support most ds roms and does it have good compatibilty?

2. If not: I heard that there is an R4i firmware compatible with the blue card but never having used an R4 and with all the variations of different R4s and firmwares out there im unsure which one to use that will give me good compatibility, more featues or will even work on the blue card!

3. The acekard had a cheat system which was really nice. Does such a thing exist of any of the firmwares compatible with the gateway blue card?

Thanks guys in advance :)

crazyace2011

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a update that was made for the blue card its on the site somewhere which will have no affect on the 3ds as far as bricking the system. the blue card also has the cheat in it as well

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Yes, the Blue Card is essentially an R4i clone. Same issues as are present in the R4i line.

2. See above.

3. See above.

Essentially, if it works on R4i, then it should work on the Blue Card. Throw your USRCHEAT.dat file in there with the right database and see what happens.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Why would you waste 60~80$ to buy a Gateway flashcard just because it comes with the blue one for playing DS games only, rather buy a Supercard DSTWO if you want only DS games and you don't have to waste more than 40$ and it works with EVERY 3DS firmware.

midnight1001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ok thanks for your help guys!! :) And I'm only using the blue card because my ace lard became unusable when I updated to 4.5 to use the red card and I don't feel like buying another ds cart!

midnight1001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
1. Yes, the Blue Card is essentially an R4i clone. Same issues as are present in the R4i line.

2. See above.

3. See above.

Essentially, if it works on R4i, then it should work on the Blue Card. Throw your USRCHEAT.dat file in there with the right database and see what happens.

Any Ideas where i could find this usercheat.dat file? And how do i run cheats on the blue card? Sorry but ive never had to do this before.... AKAIO used to do it all for me :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL