Hacking Gateway Blue Card Issue (Not the Same as Other Thread)

thrallking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently ordered my girlfriend a Gateway card since it will be supporting 9.2 soon, but for some reason the blue card does not boot on her system. It has no problems on my 4.5 machine, and even my MT blue card will launch on hers without issue. Is there a way to fix this, or will she just have to wait until 9.2 support and an updated emunand is ready before she can play DS games from her blue card?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reformat the micro sd card that you're using with the Blue card. Then put the blue card files back on it.

Jakoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if you put the blue card files on the micro sd and into the blue gateway card, it should work on 9.2 3ds consoles?

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Unlikely that the blue card will ever work on 9.x. Nobody knows how Gateway will work on 9.x yet, but it's also unlikely that it's going to be similar to the 4.x exploit via DS mode.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unlikely that the blue card will ever work on 9.x. Nobody knows how Gateway will work on 9.x yet, but it's also unlikely that it's going to be similar to the 4.x exploit via DS mode.

The blue card is just a regular R4 wood card. It works on all firmwares, you just can't install the exploit.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The blue card is just a regular R4 wood card. It works on all firmwares, you just can't install the exploit.
Nope. MT-Card changed their blue card into the latest Ace3DS recently, but not Gateway. Its blue cart still won't run on any system past 6.something.

thrallking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I will be testing it out with an emulated version of 9.2 from my 4.5 unit. At least that way I will know if it works on emunand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr