Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
according gateway site, version 2.0b2 is gonna support emunand > 7.0:

Quick update on beta firmware
17/12/2013
Firstly a warm thank you for all the feedback and suggestions regarding our recent public release of GW 2.0b1.
GW 2.0b2 is a few days away from release and will be mainly emunand support for 7.0 and bug fixes together with an additional feature that will hopefully put an end to any accidental updates of consoles.

so i want to buy phoenix wright: Dual Destinies. if the 7.0 emunand works, i can safely buy it and play it right? is there any problem that GW users encounter when buying game off e-shop? (like accidental systemNAND update, or save failure, etc? )

also, i think i need to buy new SD card because 2GB isn't enough for PW, and i have to do all the EmuNAND formatting again right?

mznova

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunate, nintendo released a newer firmware 2 days after they gave this announcement so unless gateway manages to patch this new firmware as well, you won't be able to go into eshop to get dual destinies still.

apollooo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunate, nintendo released a newer firmware 2 days after they gave this announcement so unless gateway manages to patch this new firmware as well, you won't be able to go into eshop to get dual destinies still.
but if it actually get patched, it's safe right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What's your thoughts?