Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

halogamer2145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL "Before the end of this week" that is what they said two weeks ago. Gateway is obviously stalling with false hope.

Does anyone remember what day they delayed it due to "weather"? I think it was the same day as the attacks in France, but I'm not sure. If that's the case, my guess is that they are French. Maybe with the terrorist chase ending today, it will finally release.

Reactions: Thomas12345

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
We really should stop speculating, we already hit rock bottom.
Gateway team will release it before the weekend ends since if they don't they will not lose just our trusts but garyopa's as well, he hasn't had a slept for a day now. Remember, they host their files with him.

Reactions: Xenophy

ShizzleMyDizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know that is old (from 2013), but read it one more time

PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE!

The GATEWAY 3DS flashcart will ONLY work if your 3DS is running an ORIGINAL FIRMWARE v4.5 OR LOWER

Anything you hear about using 7.x or 8.x firmwares is in regard to amazing feature of EMUNAND which allows the Gateway to fake load
newer firmwares on top of 4.5, the actual system itself MUST BE on 4.5 or lower, and then the newer firmware is soft-loaded via SD.

IF your GATEWAY is running on any firmware higher than 4.5 it will NEVER EVER EVER work on with Gateway 3DS.

IF that is your case, then its best to shop around for another 3DS which has 4.5 or lower firmware running on it.

Sorry to break the bad news, but that is how it is and most likely it will NEVER EVER change, if it does then this THREAD with over 34 pages of replies asking the same question over and over, and with over 60,000 views will be deleted and replaced with a HUGE banner across the top of site on all pages, announcing the amazing breakthru in the Nintendo scene.

Last edited by garyopa; 09-11-2014 at 06:34 PM. Reason: New Thread Title, and Big FIRST POST Warning

Source

IF your GATEWAY is running on any firmware higher than 4.5 it will NEVER EVER EVER work on with Gateway 3DS.

Was everything a big lie? I still hope Gateway says the truth!

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Gateways last post was on the 18th of Dec. and 31 days = jan. 18th. That and some people have said in previous posts about it being released before the 18th.
Exactly it's just another date to put our hopes on. Nothing different from the other failed predictions unfortunately. I hope I am wrong though . I want to enjoy this update quickly as much as the next guy.

Reactions: Thomas12345

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Garyopa owns/controls the filehost that Gateway uses to host their firmware files. He saw the network traffic and merely speculated about Gateway's potential release. He might have been slightly more informed then the rest of us, but in the end it was just speculation. The so called communication he had with Gateway was either bulls**t lies or was just the same stock email responses that Gateway sends to everyone else. ;)

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateways last post was on the 18th of Dec. and 31 days = jan. 18th. That and some people have said in previous posts about it being released before the 18th.

If that happens, we need to update Urban Dictionary.
Gateway Corner
A phrase said to placate people who want to know your schedule. Exactly one month long.
"Matthew, would you clean your room?"
"I'll do it just around the Gateway corner."

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Does anyone remember what day they delayed it due to "weather"? I think it was the same day as the attacks in France, but I'm not sure. If that's the case, my guess is that they are French. Maybe with the terrorist chase ending today, it will finally release.

You have to be fucking kidding me :wtf:

Reactions: Phantom_User

Sys7em

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There are no signs at all of Garyopa knowing more than anyone else. It's sweet to defend him, but all his estimations have not only been wrong, but very wrong.

He's just as in the dark as everyone else. You WOULD think he might know a little more, but has proven he doesn't. But he still might go out to dinner with a few of you if you continue to speak so highly of him? ;)

And for anyone else saying he knows nothing.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-09 at 1.01.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-09 at 1.01.31 PM.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 476

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
To anyone contemplating selling their Gateway - I'll happily buy :gba:

I have actually got 3 now. Someone else I know, friend of friend spat their dummy out and jumped ship to SKY. so I was gladly obliged to take it from him at a steal of a price :P

I could wait till the cows come home for the update;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==