Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waygeek

Trophies
XP
This thread should have been locked five hundred pages ago. For the sake of the poor fools raging within.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread gets locked and the entire "3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares" sub-forum goes to shit, and I'm sure it'll spread to other boards too.

Reactions: mmn and Maximilious

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shit. What's will all these people sharing bullshit emails into the thread. It only causes more chaos and confusion.

Its theses bullshit emails, real or not, that causing the drama. Not GW. Keep the emails to yourself. Fuck this, I wonder how much GW will charge for my request to hold the release......

Reactions: Sonicx64

yoshinatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
thanks
now to search for a good SD card
is there real difference between Class 10 and 4 ?
i know there is no difference if you use the class 10 in the 3DS it self ( OG 3DS use Class 4 and 3DS XL use Class 10 SONY ( 30 mb write ) and i can't see any difference
Always get a Class 10. The price difference is miniscule nowadays. Like 2 or 3 bucks.
Class 4's shouldn't even exist at this point. They're probably still selling them to people just to get rid of them.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread gets locked and the entire "3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares" sub-forum goes to shit, and I'm sure it'll spread to other boards too.

The exact reason the leave it open haha. I think a mod stated it around page 350-400 too

Reactions: Sonicx64

TheDutchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
or you know, people who BOUGHT games

i bought enough games for Wii (25+) then was able to still softmod it, bought 10+ for DS, then bought R4, then bought 4 for 3DS one of which updated firmware to 4.5+ actually preventing piracy for 1.5 years. so in all honesty its better to NOT buy any games anymore because that actually locks you out of piracy.

I buy AAA titles for my nintendo hardware, but i refuse to pay 45 euro's per game that i'd only might possibly enjoy for around 1 hour then never look at again.
and i also like the fact i can physically touch my games, box, booklet, dvd/cart

Reactions: chemistryfreak

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
i bought enough games for Wii (25+) then was able to still softmod it, bought 10+ for DS, then bought R4, then bought 4 for 3DS one of which updated firmware to 4.5+ actually preventing piracy for 1.5 years. so in all honesty its better to NOT buy any games anymore because that actually locks you out of piracy.

I buy AAA titles for my nintendo hardware, but i refuse to pay 45 euro's per game that i'd only might possibly enjoy for around 1 hour then never look at again.
and i also like the fact i can physically touch my games, box, booklet, dvd/cart
I miss the days we had printed booklets. Those were nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...