Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
Can a .3dz for one region (US) be played on a 3ds of another region (Japan)? Or are .cia files the only way to play a game for a different region? Can .3dz be converted to .cia, is there anything else needed to be done in order to work?

Yes, Monster Hunter 4G (JPN).3dz can be played on a US XL. You don't need to convert it.

Reactions: dplaktos and Kirit0

Kirit0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, Monster Hunter 4G (JPN).3dz can be played on a US XL. You don't need to convert it.

MH4G looks sick but idk if i'll be able to know what i'm supposed to do with japanese all over the place. Any way of making it have english option or something? Other than learn japanese or wait for the U.S. Version? :D

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
MH4G looks sick but idk if i'll be able to know what i'm supposed to do with japanese all over the place. Any way of making it have english option or something? Other than learn japanese or wait for the U.S. Version? :D
Gotta wait. Play MH3U while you wait. once you learn it sell enough, I'm sure language won't be an issue :P

Reactions: Kirit0

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Just wait for the damn us release ;)

bobtheglob101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a .3ds is the same a .3dz 3dz only tells GW card that there is a custom header to be used for online. .3ds is offline.

I know, but say I want to remove a header and insert a different header from a different cartridge? I would guess I'd have to take the .3dz and change it back into a .3ds somehow and insert the new header to turn it into a .3dz with the new header.

Kirit0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Off topic but does anyone know where i could find crystal 2ds body parts? So i dont have to buy an actual Crystal 2ds because i bought one not so long ago? i want to change the body of my current 2DS to that crystal look.

Glisern

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I know, but say I want to remove a header and insert a different header from a different cartridge? I would guess I'd have to take the .3dz and change it back into a .3ds somehow and insert the new header to turn it into a .3dz with the new header.
no. .3ds = .3dz no difference. .3ds tells GW offline game. .3dz tells GW online game

Reactions: Wilhelm

Wilhelm

The Voice of Reason
Trophies
Website
myaltimit.com
XP
Country
United States

Or just change the header. No need to change the .3dz just for that as far as I'm aware.

Reactions: dplaktos

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far I've only downloaded Tomodachi Life. And I still have like 5-7 games left on my list. But hey, by the time I buy a gateway, I'll have all the games I want already pre-downloaded. :3

Infligo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Off topic but does anyone know where i could find crystal 2ds body parts? So i dont have to buy an actual Crystal 2ds because i bought one not so long ago? i want to change the body of my current 2DS to that crystal look.

I found the replacement housing for the original black/red and black/blue colors for sale on eBay. I couldn't find anyone selling the crystal housing anywhere though.

Reactions: Kirit0

Kirit0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the replacement housing being sold for the original black/red and black/blue colors on eBay. I couldn't find anyone selling the crystal housing anywhere though.

Dernnnn i too saw that on eBay. If only there was crystal 2DS housing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT