Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Unbenannt.png

As you can see, most updates are released in the afternoon (gmt+0)

Reactions: Xenophy

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there even a difference between the Pro and Evo? I have one of each and... honestly, I can't even tell.

In SSD terms, Samsung's Pro line will not burn out quite as fast as the Evo line. I think their move of these names to the flash market is purely marketing, but Pro should always be better for them.

Stang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bravely Default is 4+GB. As I said, they can get to be that high. I never said all are. All the ones I have are 2-4.
Question is....is Bravely Default worth your precious space? I played it on my brothers 3ds over the holidays....as a guy who is fond of old school final fantasy and rpgs in general I was pretty disappointed!

Wilhelm

The Voice of Reason
Trophies
Website
myaltimit.com
XP
Country
United States
Question is....is Bravely Default worth your precious space? I played it on my brothers 3ds over the holidays....as a guy who is fond of old school final fantasy and rpgs in general I was pretty disappointed!

I wouldn't know. As I said, my girlfriend's son updated my 3DS without understanding why I told him not to and I haven't touched it yet.

DSlite2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In SSD terms, Samsung's Pro line will not burn out quite as fast as the Evo line. I think their move of these names to the flash market is purely marketing, but Pro should always be better for them.

The PRO line has some really nice speeds. I think that is the card to buy for anyone wanting to install cia's

Reactions: Wilhelm

Wilhelm

The Voice of Reason
Trophies
Website
myaltimit.com
XP
Country
United States
Idk know what you mean by forcast lol
I'm off to get a bite. I'll be on later.

I just imagined your avatar pasted over some weathermans head and Gateway's logo appearing on the weather screen when I first read it. Imagine that I posted the image instead of the truth: I'm just too freakin' lazy to open up Photoshop.

Reactions: 2Hack

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People just need to stop trying to guess the exact time they will release. There release times are completely random and you have a slim chance at estimating what time it will be released at, and guessing there timezone is completely useless. Its not hard to change the time on a server, and its pretty easy to have a server half way across the globe from you thanks to cloud hosting. Any way you have of looking up where they are is pretty useless cause of this.

Reactions: 2Hack

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
People just need to stop trying to guess the exact time they will release. There release times are completely random and you have a slim chance at estimating what time it will be released at, and guessing there timezone is completely useless. Its not hard to change the time on a server, and its pretty easy to have a server half way across the globe from you thanks to cloud hosting. Any way you have of looking up where they are is pretty useless cause of this.

but the lottery is random too and people still try to win :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-industry/sony-apologizes-for-sony-interview-with-sony-developer-ne...