Hacking Gateway 3DS + R4i Gold

nine_tails

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi,

My gateway blue is dead on arrival. (I can confirm since this was my second order). Is it possible to use the r4i gold as a replacement to the blue?

http://www.new3dscard.co.uk/buy-cheap-r4i-gold-3ds-rts-flashcard-p-29.html

This as i understand supports wood firmware?

Is it just a case of taking gateway downloads and extracting it into the above as you would to the blue.
I really do not wish to spend the entire amount to get a new gateway and want to avoid a brick as well.
Returns are out of the question as i tested this a month after it was delivered.

Cheers!

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

My gateway blue is dead on arrival. (I can confirm since this was my second order). Is it possible to use the r4i gold as a replacement to the blue?

http://www.new3dscard.co.uk/buy-cheap-r4i-gold-3ds-rts-flashcard-p-29.html

This as i understand supports wood firmware?

Is it just a case of taking gateway downloads and extracting it into the above as you would to the blue.
I really do not wish to spend the entire amount to get a new gateway and want to avoid a brick as well.
Returns are out of the question as i tested this a month after it was delivered.

Cheers!
It's not dead just doesnt work on firmware 6.3+. R4i gold works great with my new 3ds

Reactions: Margen67

nine_tails

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Ah sorry... I should have mentioned.. I am on 4.4 and I have two 3ds systems on the same version.. Hence after a lot of digging online I concluded it was a defective blue card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.