Gateway 3DS issue After update

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Emeraldman94, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Emeraldman94
    OP

Emeraldman94 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 22, 2008
    United States
    Hey guys Ive been playing using my sysnand playing gamebackups on like 8.4 or something. I just got into emunand and updated it (Yes I updated the emunand not my sysnand to 9.6) Now when I boot into gateway mode I cannot seem to load my backups anymore. I cannot even get to the usual menu with all 6 or whatever # games I own..... any ideas?

2. samiam144

samiam144 RĂ©gulier

Aug 19, 2007
    Canada
    N3DS or Classic?

If you're using classic, then that's weird xD

3. Emeraldman94
    OP

Emeraldman94 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 22, 2008
    United States

Its a classic. I just took out my emuNAND SD card and used an old one and it works fine. I just cannot get the ROM loader or whatever that thing is to show up when im in emunand. Does it work in 9.6/ or 9.8 whatever the highest thing is..... Is there a different way to load it....

4. samiam144

samiam144 RĂ©gulier

Aug 19, 2007
    Canada
    Hmm.. and you are using the latest release from gateway right?

5. Emeraldman94
    OP

Emeraldman94 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 22, 2008
    United States
    yea.... after I create an emuNAND should I then redo the blue card then use redcard?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Like I said I literally used the a different SD card without EMUNAND and it loaded my backup fine. when I use my sysNAND SD card I cannot see the list of all the backups... I press select and nothing pops up

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

It works... Apprently I was on 3.2.1 not 3.2.2 I dont know why that would make ANY difference.. must have been a bug they squashed.....

6. Nollog

Nollog GBAtemp Addict

Oct 10, 2008
    It didn't show up because the offsets they use to display the menu change in every system update, mossu-riiku.

I has a problem what selecting my game form their menu done makes it take literally 15 seconds to show the icon. (n3ds s9.0/e9.5 3.2.2)

7. VerseHell

VerseHell GBAtemp Psycho!

Jun 29, 2014
    France
    It does, did you read the last gateway news ?