Gateway 3DS Browser Boot Method Not Working On 2.x Sysnand

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Evilgamer1337, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Evilgamer1337
    OP

Evilgamer1337 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 10, 2016
    United States
    I'm currently trying to setup Gateway 3DS version 4.2 beta, because I want to install A9LH from my Gateway... I have downgraded to SYSNAND 2.x successfully, but now whenever I try to boot into the GW Menu, I get the dragon-logo screen at the top, with a black screen at the bottom. Can someone please help me?? :(

2. Temarile

Temarile (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Jan 7, 2016
    Netherlands

Use this instead!! https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

LongTimeLurker likes this.
  3. nedron92

nedron92 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 18, 2016
    Germany
    If youre on 2.x, I would prefer to dump your OTP via the Guide: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-3-(A9LH)

The Gateway Setup is shitty and you have to use the gateway forever...
    If you use the free-opensource version/guide you can easily swap to gateway-mode when you want it. (;

Edit: nija'd dammit xD

4. yarib

yarib Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2015
    United States
  5. Swiftloke

Swiftloke Hwaaaa!

Jan 26, 2015
    United States
    Nowhere
    (Taken from here)
    Oh, boy. You've really, really messed up here, buddy. Gateway's A9LH is buggy, outdated and is literally code stolen from devs with DRM added to it. The bugginess in particular you seem to have run into personally.
    Anyway, your only option seems to be to follow this guide through to the end. But don't worry, this is also the best option. Not only will you have A9LH (and be able to use your Gateway with it), you'll also be able to boot free CFWs like Luma3DS and useful tools like Decrypt9. Once you've finished the main guide, follow this to set up your Gateway.
    If you need any help following the guides, let me know and I'll be happy to help :)

XxShalevElimelechxX likes this.
  6. Evilgamer1337
    OP

Evilgamer1337 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 10, 2016
    United States
    Thank you so much for the quick replies, everyone! :lol:

I'll try the guide out :)