Hacking Gateway 3DS Blue Card Questions

Mrdx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hello everyone,

I want to play NDS Backups on my O3DS (with Luma3DS+a9lh) and I'm using the Gateway 3DS Blue Card for that (which I believe is originally an R4i Card). Everything is working fine but I have two main problems:

- When the card is inserted, it shows an icon with the game "Deep Labyrinth Atlus USA, Inc." on the 3DS menu, is there any way to change that icon in order to have something like "Nintendo DS"?

- The firmware that shows the NDS backups is a little bit ugly, is there another firmware I can use with this card or at least an update to that firmware in order to have a nicer list of backups?

Thank you!

Ps : Also, is there another way to play NDS backups on my 3DS (without using this card)?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
- When the card is inserted, it shows an icon with the game "Deep Labyrinth Atlus USA, Inc." on the 3DS menu, is there any way to change that icon in order to have something like "Nintendo DS"?
No, because the rom of the flashcard itself actually contains that game, which is exploited by replacing parts of it that aren't verified by the system, it's not just a cosmetic thing (even if it was, good luck without the flashcard's source)
However you can use Apache Thunder's forwarding cia to launch it...

- The firmware that shows the NDS backups is a little bit ugly, is there another firmware I can use with this card or at least an update to that firmware in order to have a nicer list of backups?

I don't know that model, but here are two popular alternative kernels to help your research: YSMenu and Wood

Ps : Also, is there another way to play NDS backups on my 3DS (without using this card)?
Use another brand of flashcard :)
There's software emulation, but not on o3ds, and not with comparable compatiblity and performances!

Mrdx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Thank you for your answer, I will look for Apache Thunder's forwarding cia and also for the two kernels cited. Thank you again! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: +1