Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

Viaggiatore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yah well.... stupid me wanted to save some bucks >.<

Ehm, according to nds-card you are in a "remote area" for DHL, (remember mine and vasalpa issues?). According to their t&c they had to use EMS in this case, but they choose to sent it with HK Post without asking our opinion. So, bottom line, should you paid for DHL you were receiving it by HK Post the same.

vasalpa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So today I received a package from honkong registered airmail..... opened it and it was the goddamn 3DS charging cable, that I ordered 3 weeks ago and that I nearly had forgotten.... why are they trolling me, why? >.< btw the shipment from nds-card.com, that supposedly was shipped 9 days ago, still can not be tracked. Neverr gonna order from that shitty site again, no idea how this site can be the officiall suporter of gbatemp

Welcome to the club! They sent me the product through registered mail instead of DHL (which I had pay for) without even asking!!! Me and Viaggiatore made a complaint but they didn't do anything! I'm forced to wait at least 3 weeks because their service is poor. I know that some people in this forum will start giving me a lesson about chinese market, but I know that because nds-card.com is an official sponsor in this website, they try to cover it up. My conclusion in all of this story is don't trust anyone!

ShizZy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered mine from ModChipCentral on 8/26… received a tracking number the end of last week, and as of yesterday it’s en route! Should be getting it hopefully tomorrow (it appears they have very fast shipping to the states…). I recommend them for anyone in the U.S. if you’re not sure about some of the other foreign retailers (though, you need to wait a few weeks now for more stock). They’ve been great about posting updates on their website regarding expected dates for stock/shipping that have been very accurate!

isaac52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My cart is leaving NJ currently, I live in MD so it'd be cool if it hits the MD holding facility today and gets home tomorrow. Saturday would be perfect though, it'd suck if it gets delayed until mon :(

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just ordered a GW3DS From real hot stuff (1 state away from me) so i should get it pretty quick. I even put insurance on it for $1.60 so there better not be no fuck ups or missing packages. All in all it was $82.10 ($78 + $2.50 shipping + $1.60 insurance i probably didnt need). Now i just gotta find a 3ds lol.

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
After a lot of wait, 100 mails sent to usps customer service, 200 to modchipdirect and 1000 to Obama, I finally just go my Delivery !!! So damn Happy now!

Oh boy !!! What the hell is this? Was just check my mailbox for bill and stuff and I find another Gataway card in there today(first came yesterday night, 10hours between them). OMG, Did they charge me twice (which I dont think so)? Or did they just send me another one cause USPS was wandering for long with my first one ? What should I do now ? Send it back or Sell it on Craiglist MD? Need to check my Bank's history when got home tonight.
PS:
Hope i won't find another one tomorrow !!! :wacko:

Gan1664

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello

I would like to know if someone has received a Gateway from chipdiscount.fr ?

They are in the list of official resellers.

I want every body to know that they lie :

When i ordered mine, they were claiming that the linker was in stock.

They sent me the confirmation mail with a precision : product sold-out.

I ordered the 10 of august. They sent me a mail the 30 of august and said : Your order has been shipped.

They assure (big letters on the site) that duration of shipping is 24/48 H and i don't receive yet my Gateway (a week later) !!

(Maybe OneThe have recevied mine !!!!)

Don't go on this site !!

Reactions: 0nethe

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Realhotstuff just fucked me over. I ordered when it was 9 left in stock and it went through, now they are saying its in backorder and out of stock. Fucking Liars

No, it just means there were at least 9 people who where faster than you at filling out their orders.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it just means there were at least 9 people who where faster than you at filling out their orders.

no, one they changed it an hour or 2 later and two, The name of my order literally says "9 left". If you order one now it says "out of stock" next to the name.
izyzw2.jpg

PercentSevenC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from RHS when they had it listed as out of stock since I'm in no hurry, but it shipped yesterday anyhow, so I guess I got one of the 9. Well, no complaints here. Was pretty funny seeing "Gateway 3DS - OUT OF STOCK" "Status: Shipped," though.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
no, one they changed it an hour or 2 later and two, The name of my order literally says "9 left". If you order one now it says "out of stock" next to the name.
izyzw2.jpg
That is just a change in the title name, it has nothing to do with the actual number for the items in stock. It still means you were too slow to place an order.

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just interjecting a side note here.
Every person that is angry, mad, upset, pissed off because they are not getting the Gateway card they ordered.
Think about that. Think how you really feel about not getting what you ordered. Really sucks huh?
Say to yourself this really fucking sucks! I ordered this, they charged me and I didn't get it, or it got canceled, now I have to wait.
Damn I'm mad! I HATE this. This shouldn't be, I'm not getting what I want!
Really think about it, just how pissed you are!

Well........... That is how Nintendo and Game makers feel every time you guys buy one!

I'm not perfect either, I've bought cards in the past myself, but I'm not buying this one.

krzz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello

I would like to know if someone has received a Gateway from chipdiscount.fr ?

They are in the list of official resellers.

I want every body to know that they lie :

When i ordered mine, they were claiming that the linker was in stock.

They sent me the confirmation mail with a precision : product sold-out.

I ordered the 10 of august. They sent me a mail the 30 of august and said : Your order has been shipped.

They assure (big letters on the site) that duration of shipping is 24/48 H and i don't receive yet my Gateway (a week later) !!

(Maybe OneThe have recevied mine !!!!)

Don't go on this site !!
same here

darkhalf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same here

I just found out about the gateway card about 2 weeks ago. I pre-ordered from Real Hot Stuff and received it today. It seems they only had enough cards to satisfy the pre-order and then immediately went out of stock.

Card is great. Son is loving it. Concerned about Pokemon but will see what happens.

Reactions: hhs

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
RHS: Carrier has arrived.

Come on GW, the boss battle is coming. Can you spoof up to Pokemon!?

TobiasAmaranth

Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Mannnnn, so much baww to be had over a few weeks of waiting. Not only are you getting all 3DS games free with it, but you don't have the patience to sit here and wait, or the understanding of what sort of crap most people have to deal with in regards to foreign orders on essentially illegal products.

If you wanted it instantly, you needed to have done a lot more research. Or paid a lot more money. Sure, the two cases of 1-week shipping turned 3-week shipping sucks, but you didn't have to pay for the 1-week shipping in the end, and you're still likely to get your card. X_X This stuff takes a while, and so does e-mail contact when there's an entire cruise ship full of your crazy impatient bastards harassing them, especially on shit you don't even understand.

Tracking number will not track doesn't mean it's not out there. It means their tracking service is just plain shitty. They aren't trying to screw you over, that's why they are the sponsor site. And for the recent whining, that's clearly a manually updated title. Unless it had JUST been updated from another value and you saw it update, there was never any guarantee. If you haven't actually gotten one to ship, cancel your order and choose another place. But don't whine about it because that shit happens when dealing with manual quantity updates. Automatic-it-is-not.

Stop. Use your brains. Whine less. Be patient. Good gawd, you're not only being pirates but you're being demanding about it. Yeesh. Go pirate some computer games in the mean time. Play some Terraria or Mercenary Kings or Binding of Isaac or Civ 5. You'll get your damn cards, yeesh. X_X

irrimn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mannnnn, so much baww to be had over a few weeks of waiting. Not only are you getting all 3DS games free with it, but you don't have the patience to sit here and wait, or the understanding of what sort of crap most people have to deal with in regards to foreign orders on essentially illegal products.

If you wanted it instantly, you needed to have done a lot more research. Or paid a lot more money. Sure, the two cases of 1-week shipping turned 3-week shipping sucks, but you didn't have to pay for the 1-week shipping in the end, and you're still likely to get your card. X_X This stuff takes a while, and so does e-mail contact when there's an entire cruise ship full of your crazy impatient bastards harassing them, especially on shit you don't even understand.

Tracking number will not track doesn't mean it's not out there. It means their tracking service is just plain shitty. They aren't trying to screw you over, that's why they are the sponsor site. And for the recent whining, that's clearly a manually updated title. Unless it had JUST been updated from another value and you saw it update, there was never any guarantee. If you haven't actually gotten one to ship, cancel your order and choose another place. But don't whine about it because that shit happens when dealing with manual quantity updates. Automatic-it-is-not.

Stop. Use your brains. Whine less. Be patient. Good gawd, you're not only being pirates but you're being demanding about it. Yeesh. Go pirate some computer games in the mean time. Play some Terraria or Mercenary Kings or Binding of Isaac or Civ 5. You'll get your damn cards, yeesh. X_X

All very valid points. Indeed. But not adding anything to the discussion topic and is likely to incite flames.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    some tasks like hacking wii mini consoles
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, You running Windows XP in 2024?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whore yourself out 12 times for $100 and go buy a pc
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got xp but running it off usb only, no way ima keep that
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month...