Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take my like, fellow tempers :)

--making this NOT an off-topic post--

It's probably the expectation of "I have paid, so I deserve the best service".

While it's not entirely wrong, all of these resellers are suffering from high influx of purchases, e-mails and whatever not.
A lot of existing systems, including how the post and tracking and shipment are handled, always had a certain lag time to it.

If they really, really would cheat you, you probably wouldn't have heard much good about them on gbaTEMP, for you to even make the purchase at the first place.

Nah, that isn't the real worry here.

I spend some time helping folks out, recommending them to buy from sponsors of the site, or really reputable resellers like RHS, whom have been around for many years. I have seen a LOT of good resellers and I have been part of the really bad ones, and I'm trying to help, but when the reputable reseller has a problem like a $5 price hike, or a shipping delay from the Gateway manufacturing that will slow the stock down by a day or two max, and when a user starts getting really pissy and annoyed about a completely minor issue, they all of a sudden jump ship, and choose a really shitty reseller who can deliver immediately. Two days later, when their shit breaks, they start crying about how they got ripped off. :huh: It's the endless cycle that has been going on in this thread for the past week or so, and honestly, it's completely pointless to bicker.

Things will happen, and they won't rip you off. That is the bottom line. For me, I would honestly say do your homework, find a reseller that you can really trust, and then keep trusting in them when you buy their products, and feel GOOD about it because you know you did your research, and you know that they can deliver. It's really time to stop crying about the petty things like slow email responses, and product shipping delays. It is an uncontrollable factor, and yapping at them is not the way to go about solving it. ;)

Reactions: Queno138

JohnnyBlaze1986

FUCK GBATEMP!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatempsucks.com
XP
Country
United States
My RHS order status has just been updated from "partial" to "pre-order." I must admit that's quite disconcerting...

Yeeeahhh, you see? Either way, I got an email...FINALLY...with a tracking number and it saying it was shipped. They told me that they are shipping them out today and tomorrow. I wish they would've gotten an answer to me sooner, but whatever.

I'm going to give them a shot here since I actually have a tracking number and I live IN NJ. I should have mine by Thursday or Friday since I ordered Priority.

But, I DON'T think I would've gotten an answer if I didn't keep emailing them. They should have handled this pre-order better and been more clear just what status our orders were really in.

Something on the front page like:

"We only got enough Gateways to fulfill X amount of preorders. Those that pre ordered before XX/XX/2013 will have them shipped later this week. Those who preordered after will have them shipped on or before XX/XX/2013. Thank you for your orders and sorry for the inconvenience."

Then again, customer service is a dead art in this country now.

At least they didn't do a fucking lottery like Stone Age Gamer likes to do though. That's just messed up.

<snip>

b17bomber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually used RHS before, I ordered an EZ Flash a few years back. I guess I was more worried about the Gateway side of the equation. I've never gotten into the ground floor of something like this, with pre-ordering and all.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually used RHS before, I ordered an EZ Flash a few years back. I guess I was more worried about the Gateway side of the equation. I've never gotten into the ground floor of something like this, with pre-ordering and all.

As long as they get stock and so long as you have patience, you're not going to go wrong with RHS. ;) Very reliable sellers from the old days. Preorders were always messy affairs, but the best thing to have done in this case was pick a reseller that you really like. :)

b17bomber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as they get stock and so long as you have patience, you're not going to go wrong with RHS. ;) Very reliable sellers from the old days. Preorders were always messy affairs, but the best thing to have done in this case was pick a reseller that you really like. :)

Yea, just guess I lost the patience in the hysteria. I'm pretty ashamed. I'll feel MUCH better when the tracking's in the system.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, just guess I lost the patience in the hysteria. I'm pretty ashamed. I'll feel MUCH better when the tracking's in the system.

Tracking should be up by tomorrow morning US time. More than likely yours is stuck somewhere on Electronic Shipping Info Received or nothing at all, but it should update soon. ;) A few more days, and I'm sure you'll have it, and from my personal experiences, it's one fun thing to have. :)

yabbitboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
for those who ordered thru nds-card.com..

I was at nds-card.com to track my order and came across a news update regarding to hongkong post tracking
http://nds-card.com/NewsShow.asp?NewsID=181

except:
"Dear friends,
We are told that Hongkong Post site information can not work fine.
So these days' order tracking number can not be tracked. From about 8-27 on.
Hongkong post office are working hard to resolve this problem, please be a little patient for 1-2 more days to track the number.
Your orders are normal in transit but just the tracking number is a little delayed to work.
Don't worry about this and sorry for inconvenience.
Thanks very much for your understand.
Good luck, everyone."

b17bomber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone that has the gateway already, how does the blue card work with loading DS backups? Do you load your game through the custom code execution, and the game you want shows up in the menu? Or is it like the Acekard where a dummy game shows up in the menu, and then you pick from there?

obaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just sharing the info.
I`ve ordered 30/08 on 0shippingzone.com (it is RHS other site, they reccomend me buy there).
They send me tracking number 31/08. Tracking number (HK post) is not working, RHS support acting very quickly, and told me that everything is ok, everything is shipped.
Should I start to worry ? Is RHS trusted supplier ?

veemon147

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, this is fantastic. I ordered from RHS during the preorder and my order status is currently 'Backorder.'

Anyone know of a reseller that's actually shipping?

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
usps.png

have seen a USPS's car one block from my street while going somewhere in the afternoon YESTERDAY. Thought when i come back, I will find my package but still nothing now! Next time, I will go and pick it up my stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1