Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got mine from Modchipcentral today from UPS. Woot. It's awesome. For some reason though, I didn't think one side of it was exposed the way it is. Odd.

Mine hadn't shipped from there yet. I emailed them and they're getting "the rest" of their shipment in on the 28th or before, so I'm assuming you were in the first batch?

chadderbox77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, I am pretty sure I ordered it the day that they popped up on the reseller list. The Gateway arrived in such shoddy packaging(actual Gateway packaging, not Modchipcentral's) , I could hear them rattling around inside the envelope. Works perfect though.

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
4bEzq.png
Seriously!? What bull. They straight up lied to me.

Fri, Aug 16, 2013 12:59 AM
dear customer,
thanks for your order for Gateway 3DS,
we will ship your order in the beginning of next week.
after ship it out,
will provide you the tracking number,
First they say, early the week of the 20th, then they say the week of the 20th

dear customer,

thanks for your order for gateway 3DS.
gateway promise us to ship in this week,
please wait for 2 days,
after we ship out will rpovide you the tracking number

That was a week ago. If they haven't even sent out the first batch then that means they haven't even sent mine. So why even make up the nonsense about sending it last week?

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wait, right clicked image and opened in new tab. HEY! You got your Gateway! :D

Yep :D. When i was opening it I was confused because I wasn't expecting it to come. Then when I realized what it was i said "Ohh...my..gosh" while shaking XD

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep :D. When i was opening it I was confused because I wasn't expecting it to come. Then when I realized what it was i said "Ohh...my..gosh" while shaking XD

Yeah, I have one on the way and should be on hand by end of this week, early next weekish. Gotta love DHL express shipments. :)

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the pictures with the usernames really still necessary? It's been released, nobody is going to be surprised that somebody has one, lol.
I've been thinking about writing my name on a piece of paper, taking a picture of it, and then pasting it over all of the other username pictures.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1