Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
must be from that guy from aliexpress.
Knoedel Can you plz confirm that you orderd from Jordan Zhang on Ali express. I was put off from ordering from him but if he really does have stock then I'll order one.

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Your a true renegade lol. Where did you order yours from??
Ok he is from China, I thought he was from france.

blade991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i oderdered too from Jordan Zhang,but,as i says,it is from Monday 12th August that the tracking is don't update...it's always Shipment Information Receveid...and DHL says that nothing as pikup..In my opinion don't buy!!!

Knoedel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
must be from that guy from aliexpress.
Knoedel Can you plz confirm that you orderd from Jordan Zhang on Ali express. I was put off from ordering from him but if he really does have stock then I'll order one.
yes this is the guy I ordered from, got a tracking number and its still in hong kong if I check dhl tracking

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i oderdered too from Jordan Zhang,but,as i says,it is from Monday 12th August that the tracking is don't update...it's always Shipment Information Receveid...and DHL says that nothing as pikup..In my opinion don't buy!!!

Very discouraging but going on his feedback he seems Genuine.I also emailed modchipdirect who say that gateway 3ds have only shipped to one chinese retailor and its a massive order & that they may get stock this friday or early next week. Thats three retailors that have told me they are getting stock this week or next.
I also emailed teensy uk retailor & says stock should be coming by next week. So not long to wait. Also jordan zhang says to me he is a official distributer but who for.

Reactions: f0rCe

Rainbowsixvegas6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Okay I've just spoken to him and I'll try to explain what he said. Basically the gateway is shipping from china first. He first has to send the item to DHL Hong Kong shipment center. That's why the tracking says shipment info received. Once the package arrives there then the tracking will update. Instead of a usual DHL pickup he sent the item by car to the DHL facility. So basically he told me to wait a day or two for the tracking to update.

blade991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i listen everyone...but i repeat:it's from Monday 12th August that he give me the tracking and doesn't update...to me he says there is a typhon in Honk Kong...as i can read,various version to every ask him...

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
EZuMKuv.jpg

Was tired of waiting US reseller, so I built my own card and box with a 3D/regular printer :angry:. Gonna try if it work :)

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This guy on aliexpress doesn't sound good. I searched on google about getting money back on aliexpress & i have read some horror stories where after putting in a dispute ppl don't get there money back. Has any body tried ordering from nh-game on aliexpress.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4