Hacking GATEWAY 3.2 ULTRA PUBLIC BETA

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just install the .nds file? In the ZIP folder, there was a ROPInstaller folder too...
Yeah just place the N3DS_Roploader.nds on your supercard dstwo, only that, and run it like loading any ds game. Select the 9.x launcher option (1st option) and it reinstalls the mset exploit like the old way for the o3ds.

Alucardj77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
is forced to use devmenu or i can use my bbmenu in this procedure?if i use bbm is tells me "this cia is invalid" wtf? plese help :D ok i used devmenu.3ds and the import was done,now?i reboot the console into sysnando going to ds profile like the old 3ds but nothing happens!what i have fault?? :(

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
im sure someone already asked but can i get the mset working with a sysnand of 8.1? im scared to use 3dnus to downgrade my system settings because i ont have a hardmod just backups...so i only found system settings versions for 4.0.0-7 or 5.0.0-11 im assuming i should downgrade my 2ds system settings to 4.0 to use mset? thanks for reading

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have an n3DS on 9.0 and I've been running Gateway on it for some time. I would like to be done with using Cubic Ninja, but if possible, I would like to be able to reinstall the exploit easily after running a DS title.

It is very confusing; what steps do I take? Update the launcher.dat on my internal microSD card of course, but am I using DevMenu at all? Am I just installing N3DS_ROPInstaller.nds using my DStwo? What is ROPInstaller_GWU.nds for?

Or do I still need to format my emuNAND and all that? Does the ROPInstaller method mess with the system settings, getting rid of Super Stable 3D and so forth?

Sorry for the questions but I read the OP and the last 15 pages and am only more confused! :)

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have an n3DS on 9.0 and I've been running Gateway on it for some time. I would like to be done with using Cubic Ninja, but if possible, I would like to be able to reinstall the exploit easily after running a DS title.

It is very confusing; what steps do I take? Update the launcher.dat on my internal microSD card of course, but am I using DevMenu at all? Am I just installing N3DS_ROPInstaller.nds using my DStwo? What is ROPInstaller_GWU.nds for?

Or do I still need to format my emuNAND and all that? Does the ROPInstaller method mess with the system settings, getting rid of Super Stable 3D and so forth?

Sorry for the questions but I read the OP and the last 15 pages and am only more confused! :)
The N3DS_roploader is the one you want on your dstwo, the other roploader is for the o3ds, just use the n3ds roploader and select the first option and you have reinstalled the mset exploit.

Reactions: Hammyface

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
As of now, maybe someday after Gateway team have backported the OoT and CN exploits to the 3ds they can get around to backporting this one.

but people talk about downgrading the o3ds so hopefully tht means 2ds too system settings app with 3dnus....i like go gateway but would like mset on 8.1 sys so i can just use ds profile

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but people talk about downgrading the o3ds so hopefully tht means 2ds too system settings app with 3dnus....i like go gateway but would like mset on 8.1 sys so i can just use ds profile
I would hope so but from what I've seen, GW team have left 2ds users high and dry for the most part. I would hope that they eventually help them out. But I think they are working for the most part on the N3DS due to its new factor atm.

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I would hope so but from what I've seen, GW team have left 2ds users high and dry for the most part. I would hope that they eventually help them out. But I think they are working for the most part on the N3DS due to its new factor atm.

i understand but what i mean is other users say to use 3dnus and you can downgrade your system settings app to 4.5 but i cant find the right version number on 3dbrew, is there anyone on a o3ds or 2ds who can confirm that its possible to downgrade just system settings on sysnand? i read everywhere that it has been possible for some time

really hope i can get this to work because go gateway is having issues connecting to my android now....great just as we get 3.2

rsc-pl

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
/!\ IMPORTANT INFORMATION /!\
Make sure that you are installing the cia file while booted IN SYSNAND (in Gateway Mode)

I can't boot to sysnad from GW menu, it gives me a black screen (I'm using another micro sd, without emunand)

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i understand but what i mean is other users say to use 3dnus and you can downgrade your system settings app to 4.5 but i cant find the right version number on 3dbrew, is there anyone on a o3ds or 2ds who can confirm that its possible to downgrade just system settings on sysnand? i read everywhere that it has been possible for some time

really hope i can get this to work because go gateway is having issues connecting to my android now....great just as we get 3.2
I can't help there due to never have using 3dnus, but Im sure that there are people who know the proper file you need.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1