Status
Not open for further replies.

MinquinHueHue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Man, me and my husband are reading, and reading and we cant figure out how to do this xD
Maybe it's because we're not understanding the english, but holy Jesus, it soud eay to complicated!:wacko:

Reactions: Kirit0

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Man, me and my husband are reading, and reading and we cant figure out how to do this xD
Maybe it's because we're not understanding the english, but holy Jesus, it soud eay to complicated!:wacko:
You shouldn't over read things. Just follow SonyUSA's guide on MaxConsole slowly and take 1 step at a time. It's really descriptive and you can't get it wrong. :)

What're your issues??

Reactions: tjexp

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
/agreed
People here discuss new update rather than do a how to. Also seems to me more like you don't understand tech rather than english ;)

Reactions: Phantom_User

Skullx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: MinquinHueHue

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
BIG question...
Does this update add support for 3DSX files which are used in Ninjhax?
Would be nice to have the option to run 3DSX files as the 3DS and 3DZ files used by Gateway.

Swizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gateway betas seem to be 1 or 2 weeks apart. They're also pretty diligent in getting this to work and they know they're leaving a piece of the userbase out. So they'll release a live version 'soon' enough. :)

All of us N3DS users are hoping for a fast release.. but gary over at MX is saying they're tired due to rushing the last 2 updates.. so yea, it might be a week, it might take months.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
All of us N3DS users are hoping for a fast release.. but gary over at MX is saying they're tired due to rushing the last 2 updates.. so yea, it might be a week, it might take months.
Welp I wouldn't blame them. This update looks really content heavy. It's just a pity N3DS users are left in the shadows for now. :/ Let's give them at least 2 weeks, see where it leads.

Reactions: Swizard

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada

eh, months is a little crazy, don't ya think?
1 week turning into 3 makes sense kinda, but 1 week turning into 2 months is a little big imo

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else on a 2DS and having issues? Almost none of the games that worked fine on my 4.5 work on here. They either hang at the "Nintendo 3DS" splash screen, or say "The game card has been removed" immediately after that, or mid-game.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1 week turning into 3 makes sense kinda, but 1 week turning into 2 months is a little big imo

I agree with 2Hack, because from the GW video they posted way back in Novemeber, it looks like they already have a bulk of the work done. So hopefully it won't take much longer. Can someone please help me with my question:

Hi, I have 2 3DS, both work great with the new GW update and they're both at 9.4 emunand. Is it possible to do a system transfer between them?

Swizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Well the last 'week' was turned into 2 months, so nothing is impossible, but here's to hoping you're right!:ph34r:

Reactions: sparrowreal

sparrowreal

Trophies
XP
Country
I agree with 2Hack, because from the GW video they posted way back in Novemeber, it looks like they already have a bulk of the work done. So hopefully it won't take much longer. Can someone please help me with my question:

Hi, I have 2 3DS, both work great with the new GW update and they're both at 9.4 emunand. Is it possible to do a system transfer between them?
wtf, since when are you so positive about something gateway related, man prison changes people a lot.
First 2Hack becomes a mod in disguise :lol: and now my favorite plant goes rogue, and just when I was considering to buy a sky3ds ( if they don't release the n3ds update by February).
I'm disappointed I don't now if I want to ask you for your signature on my sky anymore.

Reactions: jumpo

bsellers293

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else on a 2DS and having issues? Almost none of the games that worked fine on my 4.5 work on here. They either hang at the "Nintendo 3DS" splash screen, or say "The game card has been removed" immediately after that, or mid-game.
Made an account on here just to say... yes. I knew it wasn't just me and my bad luck.

Reactions: Huntereb

MinquinHueHue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Emunand is only needed if you want eShop / be on latest firmware. Or if you plan on installing cia files :)

You can play games fine without

Oww, that's a big relief! EmuNand was the thing that I could not understand! Thanks a lot <3 *happy like a manatee*

Reactions: tjexp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: eyetoy was fun yeah