Hacking Gateway 3.0 : "Ultra"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP
How do i backup my sysnand now? It keep sends me to home menu after finishing Sonys tutorial.

Power off your 3DS, eject the Gateway and rerun the exploit. It might be possible to use a held key to not automatically boot into Gateway mode with the card insert. But I haven't found out how to do that yet.

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone updates their EmuNAND please report this. Just want to make sure I'm doing it right (through the system settings, not the eShop).

TwoBladedKnight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Seems to be a bit iffy. @/3 of the time I get stuck on a multicoloured screen and have to reset the 3ds to do anything. It's great when it works, though :P

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I keep getting the 003-3301 error on this step "NOW turn ON your wifi and refresh the page, the screen will wig out your 3DS and bring you to this screen:", on my 9.2 3ds, even after a system format. :(

inuyasha555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SPI Test failed on 9.2 system and on 4.4 system. 9.2 system black screens when attempting to boot gateway mode and 9.2 system boots fine, weird.

Hyborix3

Gabi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I
Read one of the 500 posts about this. Go to the wrench icon in Browser, delete cookies, delete saved data, delete everything
I did that, now it says Gateway Loading in the URL and it boots me back to the 3DS menu and says the error has occured

RayBlackX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Power off your 3DS, eject the Gateway and rerun the exploit. It might be possible to use a held key to not automatically boot into Gateway mode with the card insert. But I haven't found out how to do that yet.
Can you pm me when you find out, which hotkey? I really need to backup ^^"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/amazons-cloud-unit-pauses-orders-134219461.html?guccounter=1 mmm