Hacking Gateway 3.0 ultra problem

pandaboii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so My wifi doesnt work with my 3ds so is there a way to go on go.gateway.com without internet connection on the 3ds and if there isnt is there a way around it? Im using 9.2

bendrr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have android?

Hi guys. :)

Here we have a great android app for the new gateway exploit. :)
a
Created by [user]Ivan Garcia[/user] and myself, well pretty much all him and me testing and the icon.

Works with local network, so the 3ds and phone on the same wifi network or via wifi tethering/hotspot.

Pretty simple, just open it up select the your system version, enter the IP address on the next screen into your 3ds browser and the exploit loads. :)

Also if anyone comes across any bugs or issues, let us know so they can be squashed. :D

Think i should add some more stuff here to clarify a little.

To use this via wifi tethering, hotspot or whatever your phone/tablet may call it (why can't they just use one name?)

Make sure MOBILE DATA IS OFF, so 3G, 4G etc OFF
And also make sure normal WIFI is OFF

Also add a connection to your 3DS with your hotspot ssid added, most likely be something like AndroidAP, AndroidMaster not sure what other default ones there are but if you've changed it already you should know what it is. :)

And for the other option local network, well that's just the usual wifi. Both your phone/tablet and 3DS connected to the same network. EG: Phone connected to home wifi 1, 3ds also connected to home wifi 1. :)

Thanks and Enjoy. :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2qzcppi5vsofbhu/Gateway 3DS Loader_1.0.apk?dl=0

Here's a few screenshots...

First: Main menu Second: Wifi

KWzj7uU.png
lCHUA2W.png

Third: Tethering/Hotspot Fourth: Icon :)

MaAOZFq.png
XWIHMPM.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Interesting lol