Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I only have 1 blank DVD+R left.

I just need to know if the gamma loader will play patched games as well as 1:1

My brother is freakin out about playing Sonic Unleashed, and I dont want to waste the disc and hear him bitch. So I just need to know if I should burn the patched or the 1:1.

thanks guys and I am sorry if that is a stupid question

I_Got_Wii'D

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, well thanks for help and not sounding like a dick....oh wait.

QUOTE said:
Now that Gamma is out, a compatibility list seems redundant, and the "0.3 Compatibility List" can be unstickied, I don't think we need another 30 confirmations that Okami and De Blob work now.
Instead, we should focus on a detailed non-compatibility list for potential further improvements. Reading through the threads, the following games seem to be definatly not working:

Mortal Kombat Armageddon
MoH: Heroes 2
Red Steel
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
House of the Dead 2
Pangya Golf With Style
SSX Blur
Sam & Max: Season One
Call of Duty 3
Far Cry Vengeance
Metal Slug 6 on Metal Slug Anthology
One Piece
SEGA Superstar Tennis
FIFA 08

If those who have one or more of these games could write a more detailed description of how exactly these games do not work, that would be great. I also noticed many people had problems getting Quantum of Solace to work, what's up with that?
So anyway, if you have games that don't work with Gamma - Add them here.

That is the main post from the "Offical Gamma thread" can you tell me where in that post it says anything about 1:1 and patched?

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thats not the official gamma thread, why not read wiigator's blog (aka the official gamma thread that list all about gamma and its capabilities) not the compatability thread. damn noobs. im beggining to understand why taz and the rest are going into hiding now.

I_Got_Wii'D

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
god damn dude, could you big a bigger asshole? seriously, jesus christ.

maybe they are "going into hiding" becuase of pricks like you? ever stop to think about that hot shot?

grog.gif
cheers fucker.

Edit - Oh and.... Sorry we all don't just spend our lifes online, some of us do have these things called "lifes" maybe you should step down off that high horse that you seem to be so keen to sit on and think about that.

digitydogs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no they are going into hiding because of people like you who cant read a thread title far enough to see the words compatability thread, much less take the time to search and read your questions which have been answered SEVERAL times politely and helpfully by "pricks like me"

Love the sit online comment, i happen to be a district manager in charge of 8 stores that bring in over 15 million a year... and run a computer repair business on the side. yes i have a life. now im done wasting my free time educating morons like you.

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digitydogs said:
thats not the official gamma thread, why not read wiigator's blog (aka the official gamma thread that list all about gamma and its capabilities) not the compatability thread. damn noobs. im beggining to understand why taz and the rest are going into hiding now.

Where do you get that people are "going into hiding" from? Djtaz pretty much posts here daily helping people out.

digitydogs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
read the other threads taz just said hes done helping here because of another noob being a total ass when he was trying to help him... its gotten to be a plauge around here..

and in responce to the post below this... uhm your the one who went asshole on me. i simply agreed with you that you asked a stupid question. and still gave you the answer you were looking for... hmmm i am such an asshole.. oh well.
Now to be an asshole....
Your useless even with the sig!
And work life and home life are two entirely different things, you dont pay my bills on here so why should i treat you as other than you are. Now back to helping people who deserve it.

I_Got_Wii'D

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
The funny thing is, I came to this site becuase I thought it was better then places like GameFaqs, but I guess there are asshole like you on ever forum.

and I doubt you are a manager of anything, since you're people skills seem to be ever so great. when people at any random store ask you something do you tell them how they are morons or noobs as well?

seriously, does you're mommy know you are using the PC?

I am not even going to sit here and argue with you anymore, you made it pretty clear that you are an asshole so good for you buddy.

grog.gif

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I_Got_Wii'D said:
The funny thing is, I came to this site becuase I thought it was better then places like GameFaqs, but I guess there are asshole like you on ever forum.

and I doubt you are a manager of anything, since you're people skills seem to be ever so great. when people at any random store ask you something do you tell them how they are morons or noobs as well?

seriously, does you're mommy know you are using the PC?

I am not even going to sit here and argue with you anymore, you made it pretty clear that you are an asshole so good for you buddy.

grog.gif

I bet $10 bucks he got banned from GameFaqs. Seriously dude, no need to be such an asshole. Your question was already answered. We're not here to bend over backwards to you on a silver platter. If it wasn't for gbatemp, WiiGator might have never even started working on a backuploader. I'm so sick of ungrateful n00bs bitching at scene.

WiiGator's backup launcher 3.0 can launch 1:1 backups and patched backups, although 1:1 copies tend to have a higher success rate. Also, scrubbed games will work fine too. (Smaller downloads because the packing data in the ISO was replaced with 0's so it can be compressed easier for a smaller .rar size).

Check out the Wikipedia for a detailed compatibility list on what games work, and what makes them work. (1:1 or patched)

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Backup_Launcher

grog.gif

I_Got_Wii'D

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
actually no, I am not banned from Gamefaqs, and I never have been. I have been on GameFaqs since 2004. I have lost "karma" every once in a while, but never been banned.

but as previously stated...whatever.

Edit - So how do you want to send me that $10. I accept money orders and Paypal.
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m