Hacking gamma loader problems

hardlucktattoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok...here is the problem i play ntsc games and pal..i brickblock all games.....the past couple of days...when i go to my gamma loader and go to load the game..it goes either black, gives me a dvd disc error 1424 i think thats the code it come up like behind the gamma loader screen or just freezes?? or it will load to the games menu and freeze..does anyone know why its doing this or how to fix it..i dont know if i should redo the hack or if theres another way to do it..thanks.....also it does it when i load a game or force it to ntsc??

D

Deleted User

Calm down, and give your questions numberly.

Example:

1)Question 1

2)Question 2

and so forth.

hardlucktattoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afif95 said:
Calm down, and give your questions numberly.

Example:

1)Question 1

2)Question 2

and so forth.
when i load a game the gamma loader wont load and gives me a error...? even if i force to ntsc....but it dont do it all the time...sometimes it freezes the wii up where i have to unplug it and try again?

D

Deleted User

Calm down, give further details like what you did, and what you installed, and what are you trying to play.

And again I repeat, do you questions numberly.

hardlucktattoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afif95 said:
Calm down, give further details like what you did, and what you installed, and what are you trying to play.

And again I repeat, do you questions numberly.

i have the lastest gamma loader from this site.......
1 when i put in a pal game and force to ntsc it either goes black like it wants to load and freezes up the wii or i get a error dvd disc eroor 1424 or it will load to the games menu then freezes....it will do it...then wont...then it will do...so its off and on...and its will all pal and some ntsc games

2 how or what can i do to fix it.....

3 should i just redo the hack....thanks

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Could you describe your problem more precise? As you know most people here are not native english speaker, so you have to write in a clear and understandable english.

hardlucktattoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
Does it work if you don't brickblock the game?
Also, are u sure it is error 1424, never heard of it...

the error comes on the gamma loader screen where i force it to ntsc...i see the error it comes up quick and pops off...next time i see it ill try to write it down......it does it if i dont and do brickblock it.....thanks for everyones help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021