DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Tried now and i confirm the fact that the error #002 is still there (using no force autoboot with press 1).
From what I see the launcher acts exactly as the original one, haven't you (nicksasa) said that your version shows the loader menu and automatically press A? This one just shows a green screen for half a second (like the original)...

@elvis24: Exactly.
smile.gif

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hmm the 002 error fix is aplied at the press 1 to enter menu dol ... i dont know why it doesnt work it is in the exact same place as the other gamma chanels :/

ant22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i downloaded the 002 fix channel (not autoboot) but i get an dvd read error (349) i pacthed the dvd and every thing i still dont what i did wrong

elvis24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may be a dumb question but am I right in thinking that with these 002fix channels we do NOT have to install the extra ios's like 53, 53, 38. We would still have to install ios38 for animal crossing would we not for mic function.

nutta_nic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ant22 said:
i downloaded the 002 fix channel (not autoboot) but i get an dvd read error (349) i pacthed the dvd and every thing i still dont what i did wrong

you dont need to patch the dvd with the 002 fix loaders, that could be the issue i'm not sure i've got a patched copy of need for speed i'll try it on the new loader when my neice gets off mario galaxy

memevertical said:
I downloaded the FORCE NTSC, but if I press 1 it doesnt go into the settings, any idea why?

Thanks
smile.gif

the prees 1 setting dont work in these loaders thats just the banner i used

QUOTE(elvis24 @ Dec 22 2008, 09:23 AM)
This may be a dumb question but am I right in thinking that with these 002fix channels we do NOT have to install the extra ios's like 53, 53, 38. We would still have to install ios38 for animal crossing would we not for mic function.

not sure about animal crossing but i can play need for speed with out installing any new ios's

kilroy00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
This is my first post on GBAtemp, but I am in need of some answers...

first, I have installed HBC and the downgrade using the TP hack.
second, I dow00ngraded to 3.2U
third, I installed dvdx, gamma launcher, dvd dumper, and softchip loader svn (by orange chicken)

also, I installed all the necessary IOS's need to run any homebrew/backups

now onto the issue.

my backup launcher is .3g, also have .3 and .1...all installed...
but the newest backup launcher allows you to have a config screen by holding 1 when you press start, when I do that the launcher comes up but no config screen. all of the other launchers that automatically come up with a config screen also do not work, they do not launch or anything.

.3g has an autoboot so it allows me to play all backups...now I have a weird part also...I have "homebrewed" 3 other wii's, and they all get the config screen with no problem, but they have to sometimes force PAL, or NTSC, or PAL60, etc....but I never have to, on all three of the ones I "homebrewed" on Madden 09 they have to force NTSC, but I don't, I'm not sure if this is something with the IOS's or not...I can't figure it out....

I have tried to uninstall everything using "anytitle delete" and "WAD Manager" and then reinstalling it...but still the same problem, I have even uninstalled everything along with upgrading then redowngrading then installing everything again...still the same thing...no config screen.

I don't know if anyone else has had this "problem", (well I don't know if it is a problem, but I wanna make sure that my wii isn't complete dumb)...but if so...help would be greatly appreciated...

also if anyone knows how to get ahold of waninkoko, so I could thank him for the launcher and also ask him the same question...that would be great...

thanks...

matkiwi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i have the wad now how do i put it on my sd card so hbc see it and how do i get the channel sorry not good at this i need a step by step of it please

Posts merged

sorry i have a gamma 03 im in aus so im on pal

Amarok

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
When I install the 002 fix channel (not autoboot) I don't even see the 002 error..
I get stuck at a green screen.

I have an old version of Gamma Channel which brings me to the 002 Error screen.

Also in the Wii mainmenu it says the following when I mouse-over the channel: gamma_autoboot_pal50
Is this just a typo made when u created the WAD or did u upload the wrong WAD?

Thanks,
Amarok

jeye

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I have backed up a dozen Wii games, 10 of which work fine with the backup loader (incl Sport, Force Unleashed, Rupala Fishing, etc). Two (Dirt 2, Mutant Ninja Turtles) get the error 0002.

I have tried the Gamma002fix_r2.rar, the BLC_Wii-ish_EN.rar, and the backup_channel_002fix-WGBL.wad patches to no avail. With the first, after launching the game, I get a black screen and it's hung. There is a message before launching that says I need the cIOS v36.7 but I believe I have 38.4 or something and imagine they are backward compatible? Anyway, I have not seen any reference to requiring this cIOS version in the forum. With the second patch, I still get the 0002 error after launching. I then tried the separate backup channel launcher and also get the 0002 error.

I would appreciate it very much if someone could help guide me towards a solution. I have a basic to moderate understanding of this (fun) stuff and now that I found this site, I'll read the tutorials.

Thanks (in advance)!

dai-a

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
jeye said:
Hi,

I have backed up a dozen Wii games, 10 of which work fine with the backup loader (incl Sport, Force Unleashed, Rupala Fishing, etc). Two (Dirt 2, Mutant Ninja Turtles) get the error 0002.

I have tried the Gamma002fix_r2.rar, the BLC_Wii-ish_EN.rar, and the backup_channel_002fix-WGBL.wad patches to no avail. With the first, after launching the game, I get a black screen and it's hung. There is a message before launching that says I need the cIOS v36.7 but I believe I have 38.4 or something and imagine they are backward compatible? Anyway, I have not seen any reference to requiring this cIOS version in the forum. With the second patch, I still get the 0002 error after launching. I then tried the separate backup channel launcher and also get the 0002 error.

I would appreciate it very much if someone could help guide me towards a solution. I have a basic to moderate understanding of this (fun) stuff and now that I found this site, I'll read the tutorials.

Thanks (in advance)!

Ugh don't bring back old topics

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb