Hacking GAMEYEEEAH!?????

horsegon1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys im a new member well i ordered a r4 from gameyeeeah and it ssays pending as the order stats. what does this mean? ya' know i hope it comes before cristmas so can anyone awnser this?
gba.gif

BannedEpisode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sorta in the same boat man, their server crashed last tuesday and they have been scrambling around like idiots ever since trying to pick up the pieces.

I had to play Email tag with them all week just to acknowledge that my package was even going to be shipped. Hell they tried telling me that my order didnt exist until I sent them a copy of my email receipt... If I were you I'd go onto their forums and try asking for help. You could try email but good luck with that.

greyhound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gameyeeeah's ordering system is kind of broken, or was when I made this mistake. After you have paid for your item the payment site will prompt you to return back to gameyeeeah, if you don't do this the order remains flagged as unpaid for and just sits in your basket.

Send them an email saying that you have paid for it and I hope you paid extra for the faster shipping or you could be in for a bit of a wait.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=33039&st=240#

horsegon1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys thanks for the info ill try but i dont have a copy of a recipt sooooooo am i screwed? ill go ask and ill pm the gameyeeeah guy here

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pending means it's weekend and they haven't got round to posting it off yet, you think they'd sit by the PC all day jiffy bag in one hand ready for your order! *sheesh*

horsegon1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh wow thanks madbob but lets see i didnt pay for it with paypal i did with a crredit card, its a visa so when i entered the info some visa account checker thingie popped up and i got worried cause it sayed servers down

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oh wow thanks madbob but lets see i didnt pay for it with paypal i did with a crredit card, its a visa so when i entered the info some visa account checker thingie popped up and i got worried cause it sayed servers down

Hey you're welcome
tongue.gif

I have two "items" on order with them from the same time as you, and they're both pending.

horsegon1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Madbob nobody has replied yet on anything e-mail, pm, nothing.. im getting even more worried its supposed to be a cristmas present and i ordered a micro sd from amazon and its already here lolz the same day i ordered the r4 its amazing

horsegon1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i didnt order it the 5 dollar shipping it was 20 dollars and any way it was canceled again and it seens game yeeeah isnt letting any one pay with a credit card now lolz any way i ordered 1 at ps2cover.com

BannedEpisode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude I feel your pain.

I ordered over a week ago and I just got confirmation that my product is going to be shipped tomorrow...

So I'm pretty much expecting it here January.

They seriously need to reimburse us somehow.

frown.gif

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude I feel your pain.

I ordered over a week ago and I just got confirmation that my product is going to be shipped tomorrow...

frown.gif

Reimburse you??? The only way you should be reimbursed is if you don't receive it at all. We all know what we use these for. The fact that these are still available should be good enough. I just ordered 3 (2 for my friend's kids and my 2nd) from echostore.com I bought my 1st one from there and it got here quick. I placed my second order Saturday and it shipped yesterday. Price isn't as cheap as everywhere else, but so far they haven't steered me wrong. Just be happy these things are even available...DS owns
yaynds.gif

citizentony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know. I (we?) paid $20 extra for 3-5 day shipping and yet it's been 8 days and I'm not sure my order has even been shipped yet. I can live with the server problems and have no trouble waiting, but let's be honest here, when a merchant promises something and you pay extra for that service. Should you really just roll over and be happy that the product is available, letting them take your money and not come through on their end of the deal?

Like I said, I can live with their server failing them, and appreciate the previous replies that I have gotten. But they keep promising me a tracking # and I keep not getting one. I'm not getting what I've paid for, and in the end, it was their server that crashed not mine.

I don't know what BannedEpisode meant by reimbursement on his end, but if I don't get my order in the next day or two, I'm going to have to ask for my shipping money back.

BannedEpisode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude I feel your pain.

frown.gif

Reimburse you??? The only way you should be reimbursed is if you don't receive it at all. We all know what we use these for. The fact that these are still available should be good enough. I just ordered 3 (2 for my friend's kids and my 2nd) from echostore.com I bought my 1st one from there and it got here quick. I placed my second order Saturday and it shipped yesterday. Price isn't as cheap as everywhere else, but so far they haven't steered me wrong. Just be happy these things are even available...DS owns
yaynds.gif

Well asking for some compensation is not out of line at all in this situation. They said when I ordered that it would be at most 16 days for the product to get to me. I wont get said product now until the first week of January most likely. Its not a matter of its all good as long as it gets to me, its a matter of responsible business operations.

The sad thing is that they wouldnt have even shipped it at all unless I badgered them a week straight since they lost all of my data in the crash.

I dont blame Gameyeeeah at all, it just came out sour for a lot of people recently.

horsegon1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well my order was cancelled but i bought from ps2cover.com are they a trustable site? because ive heard they are sscammers but those reports were like 3 yrs ago. i dont no if they charged it or shipped it yet but i do have order confirmation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse