Hacking gameyeeeah.com- MISSING

citizentony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi gameyeeeah. How certain are you that the orders before noon yesterday are all processed? I did order an R4 from your site on the 10th, and instead of the 24 hours notice time limit, I still haven't received any notifications at all up to this point. Do you keep your promises and is everything you are saying here true?

Hi Thriller,

Yes,after the data is re-store,we will surely ship out in 24 hours.By the way,all the orders before the noon of Nov.11 have shipped out aside from the item that is out of stock.You guys can go to our website to get your tracking number cause we can't send you by email for now.Sorry for that.

When I try to access my account it gives me a 404.

Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Urvan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi gameyeeeah. How certain are you that the orders before noon yesterday are all processed? I did order an R4 from your site on the 10th, and instead of the 24 hours notice time limit, I still haven't received any notifications at all up to this point. Do you keep your promises and is everything you are saying here true?

Hi Thriller,

Yes,after the data is re-store,we will surely ship out in 24 hours.By the way,all the orders before the noon of Nov.11 have shipped out aside from the item that is out of stock.You guys can go to our website to get your tracking number cause we can't send you by email for now.Sorry for that.

When I try to access my account it gives me a 404.

Thanks for keeping us up to date.

The 404 means your account isn't on the database anymore. o;

gameyeeeah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hi guys,

Yeah,we are using the former datebase to accept your order.And if your order is before Dec.11,you may now get your tracking number on our frontpage.Still,if you want of order anything but get the error information with your former account.We are sorry.Please register another account and order it.And we assure you if the order in stock,we will ship out in 24 hours.

citizentony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

Yeah,we are using the former datebase to accept your order.And if your order is before Dec.11,you may now get your tracking number on our frontpage.Still,if you want of order anything but get the error information with your former account.We are sorry.Please register another account and order it.And we assure you if the order in stock,we will ship out in 24 hours.

I can't log-in. That means my order did not go through and I need to re-order? We've been talking in PMs, I thought my order was ok and would be shipped?

thriller

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Hi Thriller,

Hi Gameyeeeah you mentioned Dec. 11 at the cut date (you shipped everything before that date you said) in your first post and now changed to November 11? Please explain. Thanks.

Urvan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My R4 came today in perfect condition, as well as the other items. Will definitely order from gameyeeeah in the future.

BannedEpisode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

Hello GameYeeeah,

I ordered a R4DS from you on the 10th of December, I know you said that I should be able to reach my information on your website but now it has the old message again.

I just wanna check to make sure my product was really shipped out.

gameyeeeah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Urvan,Thank you for your support in the tough condition.We wish you have fun with the products

BannedEpisode,please emails us at [email protected]

Please contain the following in your email
Title: order # your orderid
order id,
ordered items;
payment way(Credit Card, Paypal, Moneybookers);
Shipping Way;
Shipping Address(Express must contain the Tel Number)

Thanks very much.

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I ordered some things from the site.
I payed via paypal but i cannot see on gameyeeeah.com my order.
I emailed them and also hope to get a reply...
i pmed gameyeeeah and asked his help....
Anyone had this problem?

gameyeeeah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I ordered some things from the site.
I payed via paypal but i cannot see on gameyeeeah.com my order.
I emailed them and also hope to get a reply...
i pmed gameyeeeah and asked his help....
Anyone had this problem?

Yeah,your pm is answered and please don't worry.If you keep all the details of the order know to us,we will handle this for you.People finished their payment at paypal.com but not return to our page will casue to this.But no big deal,we will have a order number for you.

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I ordered yesterday but my order was never registerd, only the payment so i have mailed details to [email protected] .. hope this can be dealt with swiftly.
same happened to me.
they will reply to you.
i am still waiting for the tracking number as they told me they would send the package yesterday.

tenkyoken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How long does it take to get a reply back? I've e-mailed them yesterday, but haven't received a reply. Hopefully my order has gone through and they give me an order number.

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
How long does it take to get a reply back? I've e-mailed them yesterday, but haven't received a reply. Hopefully my order has gone through and they give me an order number.
some days depends from the time.
i still wait for the tracking number te told that they would ship on monday then thursday and i haven't received any confimration email with a tracking number yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol