Hacking GameTDB - game information database + covers

spayrosam

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"AutoJaquettes Wii" can create 3D covers in colors and with title, would be great if we can upload 3D covers..

Here you can see the difference

bootios3d.png
dbma.png

supermariobros3d.png
fagps.png

Thanks
biggrin.gif

Yod4z

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Raffles said:
Couple of missing ones that I can't upload to the site:

RJQP70.png

RYDP6V.png

Any idea when I can sign up?
Pajama Sam is not good, the european version have the name "Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide when it's Dark Outside"

Raffles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know signups are disabled - that's why I was asking.

As for Pajama Sam - if you don't like it - don't use it. You could always make your own. Simples!

So much for trying to help.

Sheesh!

zorglub07

OP
Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
Spayrosam, thanks for AutoJaquettes Wii. You must be aware that a few people started to make good use of it already
smile.gif

I'll add it in the downloads section of WiiTDB if you're ok.
About the spine, I could make it look the way you want so they wouldn't need to be uploaded but then all games wouldn't have the same kind of spine.
Games without a full cover would have the default spine. Maybe NeoRame made the original template this way for the same reason.
If spines were taken into account some 3D covers would be replaced just to add the spine even if the new cover part looks worse.
It's also one more thing that wouldn't feel complete as long as there isn't a full cover for each game.
When a new game is released and the full covers is not available, people can download the 3D cover without having it looking like a temporary cover.
For now maybe I could add an "alternate 3D cover pack" in the Download section along with the other full packs.

Raffles, it must be the language barrier.
I'm sure Yod4z (who is part of the team) was just mentioning it to explain why he didn't add it. He added the other disc image on the same day.
Your help is certainly appreciated, send me your user name/password/email using the contact form on the site and I'll add your account.

Raffles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No worries. I was probably being a bit over-sensitive anyway
wink.gif

It's all cool.

Anyway - I've found the 'real' PAL disc image (refresh this page if you don't see it).

I'll send you over the details later - as I'm off out shopping now (yeah for me - not).

EDIT : Back. Here's some 'real' to replace the customs you have:

R3BP8P.png

SDNP41.png

Enjoy
smile.gif

Raffles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Got it thanks.

I'm not sure if the 'reals' I've put above have been added from my post - or they were there already (only Yod4z knows the answer to that one
wink.gif
).

I do use GX and when I did the auto-download of them, I got the custom ones - that's why I thought you didn't have the 'reals'.

Not to worry - as I can upload them directly for you now.

cheers

Yod4z

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i have lot's of work on wiitdb (control the over upload if there are real or good, finish to add CRC, MD5 and sha1 to GC games, finish to add GC pal games, add pal wiiware and vc images...) then some times i'm over it
wink.gif

i will upload your disc for pijama

zorglub07

OP
Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
Maybe you have USB Loader GX set to download custom artwork only, that would explain it. There's a setting to select Custom/Original/Original+Custom.

mayu29

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Please, I need Sonic&Sega All Stars Racing full cover EN, Alice in Wonderland full cover EN, Shrek Forever After full cover EN, Trauma Team full cover EN. Thank you!

Raffles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
zorglub07 said:
Maybe you have USB Loader GX set to download custom artwork only, that would explain it. There's a setting to select Custom/Original/Original+Custom.

It's set to original+custom. Not to worry. I'm just a purest when it comes to covers (as you know already
wink.gif
).

-------

Sonic - http://wiitdb.com/Game/R3RP8P
Alice - http://wiitdb.com/Game/SALP4Q

Search is your friend
tongue.gif

Yod4z

Trophies
XP
Country
France
for people that come here to post request:
stop doing sush things, if some one have your request, he will put it on wiitdb
wink.gif

SobeHall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the covers but in WiiFlow the covers are way too big for the 3d boxes, they look nice on my pc when looking at them but on the screen they are stretched huge. Any ideas how to fix this?

EDIT: So I got the WiiFlow to download the covers I needed and they came out fine ... but I downloaded the 98Mb file and I'd hate to let it go to waste ... any ideas?

zorglub07

OP
Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
SobeHall, if you downloaded the cover pack from the Downloads section, it's not meant to be used by WiiFlow.
You can use this pack with USB Loader GX, Configurable Loader and CoverFloader.

Digital1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have some custom covers with custom title ID's I would like to add to the database. Since sign up is temporarily disabled and probably always will be, could someone upload them for me? If the title ID's are a problem, I can change them. But I don't think any other games exist with ID's

xx1xxx.ppg
xx2.xxx.ppg
xx3.xxx.ppg
RGHC20.ppg

anyone help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...