wink.gif

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Okami HQ was sourced directly from Capcom. It's missing the 'Play 9.5 out of 10 blurb' on the front, but they decided it was OK (I discussed it with them before uploading it). Other than that, it's identical.

omgitsmisha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any chance we'll be able to request a game entry's ID be changed through the site? The same way cover fixing is moderated. Like the Sin & Punishment 2 issue above, it's a lot easier than deleting the bad entry and creating a new one- plus all the old credits on submissions get kept.

zorglub07

OP
Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
omgitsmisha said:
Any chance we'll be able to request a game entry's ID be changed through the site? The same way cover fixing is moderated. Like the Sin & Punishment 2 issue above, it's a lot easier than deleting the bad entry and creating a new one- plus all the old credits on submissions get kept.
Having this on the site wouldbe nice so I added it to the "to do" list, but with low priority since you can already request for a game ID to be changed, on this forum or through the contact form, and it works the way you described (the entry is renamed keeping all history, and the artwork is renamed too).

rb24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how come whenever I download the cover for Okami (PAL) on wiiflow, it gives me this ugly artwork (the background is green and there's no "Okami" on the front)

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
rb24 said:
how come whenever I download the cover for Okami (PAL) on wiiflow, it gives me this ugly artwork (the background is green and there's no "Okami" on the front)

There is a simple explanation :

I guess your wii is set up to english language.
And you try to download the PAL cover , so wiiflow looks for the english PAL cover on WiiTDB.
but the fullcover (HQ and regular) PAL english doesn't exists on WiiTDB.
(look here : http://wiitdb.com/Game/ROWP08 )

So wiiflow try to find it on Muntrue.nl , and it downloads this :

ROWP08.png

This ugly cover is not hosted on WiiTDB but on muntrue.nl

So the solution for your problem :

get this cover manually : http://wiitdb.com/wiitdb/artwork/coverfullHQ/US/ROWE08.png

rename it to ROWP08.png , and replace the existing one in your "boxcovers" folder (on your SD or your USB)
Then , go to the "cache" folder , and delete the "ROWP08.wfc"

run wiiflow , and it should be good
wink.gif

I'll try to find an english fullcover for Okami , and upload it on WiiTDB , so it won't happen again
wink.gif

Try again from Wiiflow , i've added an english PAL fullcover for Okami
wink.gif

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just noticed a bug,

I have the games Sports Island 2 (R2SP18) and Summer Sports Party (RI6P41) on my hdd, Simple, 2 different games with different ID's.

But what shows in my gamelist is different, both games are called Sports Island 2. The correct covers have downloaded and both games show correct ID's and both load correctly. Even if i manually edit the title to Summer Sports Party, as soon as i return to the gamelist it is wrong again.

I first thought this was a problem with USB Loader GX but i have since tried Config Loader and the same thing happens.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
nikeymikey said:
I just noticed a bug,

I have the games Sports Island 2 (R2SP18) and Summer Sports Party (RI6P41) on my hdd, Simple, 2 different games with different ID's.

But what shows in my gamelist is different, both games are called Sports Island 2. The correct covers have downloaded and both games show correct ID's and both load correctly. Even if i manually edit the title to Summer Sports Party, as soon as i return to the gamelist it is wrong again.

I first thought this was a problem with USB Loader GX but i have since tried Config Loader and the same thing happens.
Edit your titles.txt or download the latest one from WiiTDB. Your one probably is using the internal name for one and the titles.txt name from the other.

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dr. Clipper said:
nikeymikey said:
I just noticed a bug,

Edit your titles.txt or download the latest one from WiiTDB. Your one probably is using the internal name for one and the titles.txt name from the other.

I have downloaded the latest from WiiTDB and in the text file, the names are correct, but in the loaders the names are still wrong.

zorglub07

OP
Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
nikeymikey said:
I just noticed a bug,
Can you confirm "Summer Sports Party" has the RI6P41 ID on you HDD and not RI6PNR?
There was a wrong entry for "Sports Island 2" as RI6PNR in the database, it should be ok now.
The NTSC version RI6E41 is called "Summer Sports 2: Island Sports Party" which is probably why the names were mixed up.

zorglub07

OP
Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
nikeymikey said:
Yep Summer Sports Party has the ID RI6P41 and Sports Island 2 has R2SP18
Thanks. The full ID is used in titles.txt and wiitdb.zip, but the loaders you tried only use the first four characters to load titles (it will be changed in USB Loader GX, and most likely in CFG Loader too, if it isn't the case already)

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
zorglub07 said:
nikeymikey said:
Yep Summer Sports Party has the ID RI6P41 and Sports Island 2 has R2SP18
Thanks. The full ID is used in titles.txt and wiitdb.zip, but the loaders you tried only use the first four characters to load titles (it will be changed in USB Loader GX, and most likely in CFG Loader too, if it isn't the case already)

But the first 4 characters of those 2 games are different, how would that cause the problem i am having?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/uc3tthE-mJ8?si=TPR_EM9yWrpcHHy7