zorglub07

OP
Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
Thanks Yod4z, I removed the Pikmin HQ cover.

Narolez said:
where can i download localized titles.txt files (german titles file for PAL games)?You should be able to download the German title.txt directly from Wiiflow, CFG Loader or Coverfloader.
the link is http://wiitdb.com/titles.txt?LANG=DE

QUOTE(ganons @ Oct 1 2009, 03:44 PM) added hq zack & wiki pal cover
smile.gif
Thanks

compo

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I have downloaded the NAI1CP_23_07_09_Pal.zip to my computer and copied the .zip file to the config folder on my SD card.

When I press 2 on my wii remote there is nothing showing in the box. just a message to copy the url etc.

Am I correct that the .zip file goes into the config folder on the SD card?

zorglub07

OP
Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
compo said:
Hi,

I have downloaded the NAI1CP_23_07_09_Pal.zip to my computer and copied the .zip file to the config folder on my SD card.

When I press 2 on my wii remote there is nothing showing in the box. just a message to copy the url etc.

Am I correct that the .zip file goes into the config folder on the SD card?
This zip file is a pack of cover, you need to unzip the pictures to sd:/images
If you want to see the information, you need to press 2 then 1 to generate the URL .txt and copy/paste the URL in your browser's URL bar.
It looks like you use USB Loader GX, this site has everything you need http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/ look for "Readmii"

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The RQMEVN (Ocean Commander) full covers have PEGI rating info on the front and ESRB on the back. A custom?

On another note, what is the 'etiquette' regarding acquiring and uploading these covers? Must we be scanning them ourselves, or is it OK to grab them from other sites?

Roobitz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
djbubba2002 said:
that is not a retail cover sorry ... they wont put it up ..... fine the retail cover , alot of sites have it .. 8.69mb ...

Well if you can find it somewhere, please feel free. All the sites I can find it on have that strange Tree of Peace cover on them. I know that isn't the real retail cover either.

Yod4z

Trophies
XP
Country
France
RCDD52 fullcover HQ is not available on the page but there's on the FTP

-------------------

RDZP01 EN fullcoverHQ is a custom.

-------------------

The HQ button give only EN fullcover HQ (i think is normal because in developpement
wink.gif
)

------------------

can we have a list of missing cover, fullcover, fullcover HQ, game informations...?

zorglub07

OP
Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
Yod4z said:
RCDD52 fullcover HQ is not available on the page but there's on the FTP
RDZP01 EN fullcoverHQ is a custom.
The HQ button give only EN fullcover HQ (i think is normal because in developpement
wink.gif
)
can we have a list of missing cover, fullcover, fullcover HQ, game informations...?
RCDD52 is there if you look at the upload account, but it's not the same folder that is online.
I removed RDZP01 HQ EN, it used a wrong rating (you should be able to delete full covers now, coverfullHQ appears only for authorized users, so that you can remove them if needed)
I fixed the HQ links.
The main game list can be used to check for missing info/artwork.
Check your private messages, I sent you one
wink.gif

Yod4z

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Strange RLIP64 LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures, the FR cover show 12+ but in the activition page there's 7+ like others language

---------------------

ganons, i have removed the fullcover HQ and i look at the one you have uploaded. After a look your fullcover are custom ones then i don't upload them.

for alone in the dark witouth better quality it can be in place

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Yod4z said:
Strange RLIP64 LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures, the FR cover show 12+ but in the activition page there's 7+ like others language

Fixed
wink.gif

---------------------
QUOTE said:
ganons, i have removed the fullcover HQ and i look at the one you have uploaded. After a look your fullcover are custom ones then i don't upload them.
Yes , i was about t say the same thing , they are all customs , so no upload
wink.gif

for alone in the dark witouth better quality it can be in place

I've deleted all the artworks for the EN version , they were all customs , and have uploaded correct front and 3D covers.
i'm looking for a full one.

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Benjay said:
yes , when you find one , report it here , so we can delete
wink.gif
R84EE9 HQ has already been reported as being a custom...

@djbubba2002, if you were referring to this cover (Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility) in your comment of "that is not a retail cover sorry ... they wont put it up ..... fine the retail cover , alot of sites have it .. 8.69mb ..." would you mind grabbing it then because I can't find it anywhere, not a full cover anyways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: Stop tagging me each time