Gamespree.net?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by freaksloan, Feb 19, 2012.

1. freaksloan
    OP

freaksloan GBAtemp Regular

Feb 19, 2012
    United States
    Toledo, OH
    I am looking to buy some more flashcarts, and the best prices I can find for what I want is from GAMESPREE.net out of Ontario, Canada.

I can basically find no info about them. Does anybody have any experience with them?

Thank for any info you can provide.

2. emmanu888

emmanu888 6 years and still going strong

Jan 25, 2009
    Canada
    Victoriaville,Qu├ębec
    there good i bought my supercard dstwo there and after one week i recieved it they ship fast

3. BrianPhan

BrianPhan Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 8, 2012
    United States
    They were pretty good in my experience. Shipped fast; remember that there will be a 13% tax though :P

4. StevenFlato

StevenFlato Member

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2012
    United States
    I bought a Supercard DSTWO which simply did not work from them. Despite contacting Gamespree for 5 days, they did not return ONE email. You should not order from these scam artists. They only sell two products, and seem to be a tiny operation that won't contact someone back about a return.

5. StevenFlato

StevenFlato Member

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2012
    United States
    They have contacted me back with information. Their email servers were down. I have sent my card in for a return.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice