Gameshark v2.0 codes for Pokémon Emerald?

Supersonic55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have any working codes for Pokémon Emerald? It would be greatly appreciated since I just got a new gameshark today and I’ve tried to enter some Pokémon Emerald codes from other sites but they don’t work. :(

Codes for Pokémon Sapphire would be greatly appreciated also! :)

Supersonic55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you make a screenshot of the boot screen of the gameshark or at least say if it looks like this https://www.bsfree.org/hack/hacking_gba.html#gsadescribe or this https://www.bsfree.org/hack/hacking_gba.html#ardescribe

edit: Why did I even bother wasting my time on this...
Hello, so very sorry on the late response but here is a photo of the Gameshark boot screen! I believe the version is 2.0. I hope this helps but if you ever need any more photos, feel free to let me know!

So far though I’ve tried codes for Pokémon Emerald on another page from this site and they seemed to work. So far I have the infinite master ball and gold nugget in box codes but hoping that there are others out there as well!

Attachments

• E38D52A1-5F71-4234-A569-0ABD6F19BA38.jpeg
    E38D52A1-5F71-4234-A569-0ABD6F19BA38.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 88
Last edited by Supersonic55,

Supersonic55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve tried the codes from GameHacking and they don’t seem to work unless I’m doing something wrong, I’ve entered them in correctly but nothing seems to work.

Edit: I got the infinite money code to work but the only problem is that when I play the game it won’t let me click any buttons unless I turn off the code switch. But when I turn on the code switch everything works fine. Is there any way to fix this?

Last edited by Supersonic55,

Supersonic55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoping there’s a way to solve this issue because so far I got some codes for emerald to work, but having to constantly turn off the code switch can be annoying to do. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: so i can rest peacefully