Gaming Games with TONS of replay value?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would suggest the Dragon Quest Monster Joker games. I beat the first one and im pretty sure i had like 4 more side quests to do, and the second one is even better.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Pretty much all the adventure games for the DS, so like Hotel Dusk, Ace Attorney series, Trace Memories, ect. Any games like those. Right now I am replay the whole Ace Attorney games, I am on the 3rd game.
Also anything with Shin Megami Tensei in the name, for any system. I own a few games right now and can't stop playing any of them...I really should learn to play just one of them at a time.

dmaloof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Radiant Historia is one of the best RPGs I have played on the DS.

Now, if you want a good and funny game, Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story will definitely fill your expectations.

mcr619619

Trophies
XP
Country
DQ9, everyone who played it will say it...i got 60hours, yet i only got like 20% of everything, Grottoes(Map of Dungeon with boss) will sure keep you on your seat

TeddyPain

Trophies
Waving to black people in the hood in my car.
XP
Country
United States
Dragon Ball Z Super Sonic Warriors 2: I've spent like 200 hours on this, if you have a friend with a flashkart, the vs mode is fucking awesome. Even if you don't free battle is very fun.

Metroid Prime Hunters: Campaign really is shit, it's the wifi that makes you play itmore, though.

COD Mw3: If you're into ds shooters then the wifi will be good for you.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much all the adventure games for the DS, so like Hotel Dusk, Ace Attorney series, Trace Memories, ect. Any games like those. Right now I am replay the whole Ace Attorney games, I am on the 3rd game.

Just gonna say I have to disagree. Replaying an adventure game is kinda like re-reading a book. You know all the twists and turns, plot and characters, so there's not much reason to replay it. Unless it has multiple endings, which is a different thing.

On topic, I'll have to mention become since I'd be a moron if I didn't. Love it or hate it, there's a shitload to do in it.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any of the Ace Attorney games, any of the Professor Layton games. Pokemon will keep you busy for quite a while if you want to build a good team, Metroid Prime Hunters has some great Wi-Fi play.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Just gonna say I have to disagree. Replaying an adventure game is kinda like re-reading a book. You know all the twists and turns, plot and characters, so there's not much reason to replay it. Unless it has multiple endings, which is a different thing.

On topic, I'll have to mention become since I'd be a moron if I didn't. Love it or hate it, there's a shitload to do in it.
I try to fail or see what happens if I do one thing, it's more of personal reason why I replay them.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Radiant Historia. It's such a long game, and quite possibly my favorite DS RPG, plotwise.

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver has the most replay value in Pokemon history.
You can never get bored of it.I have like 400 something hours on it.

I disagree. I was bored of those before I could finish the first set of gyms.

I try to fail or see what happens if I do one thing, it's more of personal reason why I replay them.

See the Ace Attorney 1-3 HD Achievement List for entertaining things to do.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just stay clear of the CDi series. Those dont count.

I remember Front Mission 1st for Ds being rather long. There are two storylines to play though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to