Games with love-romance plot

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by shineek, Jun 6, 2010.

1. shineek
    OP

shineek GBAtemp Regular

Jul 14, 2007
    Poland
    as in the title i looking for games with love romance plots , i know that rune factory and harvest moon has them , but im looking for something more story based , something like sands of destruction or soma bringer . any suggestions??
    also ive heard that luminous arc and hoshigami have some love romance in them , but i dont know which one is better and i cant afford to play both . so which should i choose ??

2. Leamonde.Halcyon

Leamonde.Halcyon 6x9=42

Apr 16, 2008
    United States
    6x9=42
    Definitely Luminous Arc. Hoshigami is...ok. But Luminous Arc has it beat.

Let me think here....Disgaea DS has a kind of cute romance going on. Not a huge love story, but still, it's there.

Oooh I remember one. Dragon Quest V your character actually has to choose a girl to romance and marry and then has a family.

FFIV has a pretty decent romance though it's not the focus of the plot....

That's all I got for you but Luminous Arc has a sequel and a 3rd one that's in Japanese though I expect it will be localized.

3. exangel

exangel executioner angel

Apr 20, 2010
    United States
    Tucson, AZ
    "My World, My Way"? I haven't played very far into it but it seems to be based on romance.

4. Leamonde.Halcyon

Leamonde.Halcyon 6x9=42

Apr 16, 2008
    United States
    6x9=42
    My World, My Way is sort of romance based....it's a decent game though the plot/tone is deliberately kind of cute/childish. Still, the general concept is for the princess to prove herself good enough to marry the prince and prove shes not the spoiled brat he thinks she is. I suppose it's romantic.

5. Pliskron

Pliskron Banned

Banned
    Jul 22, 2009
    United States
    Play Sprung. You'll love it.

6. shineek
    OP

shineek GBAtemp Regular

Jul 14, 2007
    Poland
    sounds the same as atelier annie

im gonna try with luminous arc , also ive heard avalon code has a lot of romance .

7. Exbaddude

Exbaddude The Prince.

Jul 3, 2008
    Canada
    Canada
    That game was
    bad.

8. Leamonde.Halcyon

Leamonde.Halcyon 6x9=42

Apr 16, 2008
    United States
    6x9=42
    I haven't actually heard of Sprung. :/

9. shineek
    OP

shineek GBAtemp Regular

Jul 14, 2007
    Poland
    maybe cause its very very very old game , it was one of the first 50 games for the NDS console . it was released a little more that 5 years ago (5 years and 6 months)

10. Leamonde.Halcyon

Leamonde.Halcyon 6x9=42

Apr 16, 2008
    United States
    6x9=42
    wow really? geez ive never even heard the name

11. quezcotl

quezcotl GBAtemp Regular

May 8, 2010
    sexy beach and rape lay on the pc. heard they are classics and your gf can play them with you.

12. shineek
    OP

shineek GBAtemp Regular

Jul 14, 2007
    Poland
    rape lay is a hentai game , sexy beach is for xbox as well , but im asking for love romance not sex or dating sim games , if you have problems seeing the difference then there is something seriously wrong with you .

13. felixsrg

felixsrg 3DS Rulz

Aug 20, 2008
    Colombia
    Vale Village
    I think there is romance in Lunar Genesis too, but I would suggest Avalon Code over Luminous Arc.

14. shineek
    OP

shineek GBAtemp Regular

Jul 14, 2007
    Poland
    lunar genesis is already very old so ive played it , and avalon code didnt look like it has any love romance in it , i repeat im looking for a love romance plot not sim dating systems in games , do all of you have problems seeing the difference in this??

Final Fantasy X - has a love romance plot
    Valkyria Chronicles - has a love romance plot
    Avalon Code - sin dating system , thats a big BIG difference

so once more im looking for love romance plot in NDS games .

also the chances of luminous arc 3 coming to US are very low , cause some ppl still dont get it that Atlus is turning theyre backs on NDS games , as of now there are some rumors about natsume releasing it in US , but those are only rumors , LA3 was released before Etrian Odyssey III and is already getting a localization , but still no news on LA3 coming to US .

15. quezcotl

quezcotl GBAtemp Regular

May 8, 2010
    Btw, Valkyira Chronicles was awesome on the ps3, any sequels coming( I dont have a psp...)