Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
Psychoish said:
reaper00004 said:
Edgedancer said:
Is is just me or did Pictochat seem useless without online as you could just talk to the person. It did give me a couple of laughs though at EB. I booted up pictochat on the in-store machine and then whipped out my DS and connected. I waited until someone started playing and I just started talking to them. They started calling me a stalker to I drew a picture of a dick and disconnected, never to be seen again.
rofl2.gif

How did you take out the "demo" wire out of the slot 1 for the DS to start pictochat?
Hold start when the DS boots.

------

At PAX, we call it Dictochat for a reason...

When I was there, there would always be at least 10 people in each room. Most of them would just draw dicks, of course. And then at a panel, when the speakers were talking about how they once drew a dick/tank hybrid in Pictochat, one popped up in one of those rooms.

It'd be horrible if they made a Pictochat with DSi camera support. Then it wouldn't be just drawings.

Anyway, to the OP, Pokemon and Metroid have nice lobby system things that you can chat in. I like Pokemon better because you don't have to hold a button to talk, and you can use it while in battles and stuff.

oMG LOLOLOLOL
rofl2.gif
dick tank hybrids? XD

btw...inylo go suck something

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-