Gaming Games to talk online with the Microphone?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys me and my cuzin want to get a game for DS together that has use for the Microphone so we could talk on Online play like Pokemon. There isn't a lot of games that you can talk online on but can anyone give me a list of some games that could? I don't want to get Pokemon, Custom Robo Fighter, or Metroids. Are there any other games that are as well also fun.

Also tell me some good games that are Wifi play so me and my cuzin could get and download on our R4's. I already got Mario Kart, Pokemon, COD 5, Clubhouse Games, Tetris.

Jp393

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can only think of animal crossing and Tony hawk aside from the ones you mentioned.
Grand Theft Auto chinatown wars also lets you talk.. That one is totally worth getting.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which Tony Halks? And any other games Advance Wars: Days of Ruin sounds stupid. All the other threads I found about Online Voice Chat Play are out dated there like from 2006-2007. They really didn't make any new games that have voice chat.

Also what do you even do in Chinatown Wars wifi?

Jp393

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can't do much. I think you can trade items, gps markers saved on your pda and share your stats.
Pretty boring.

Tony Hawk proving grounds lets you talk..And advance wars is amazing! I've never actually tried online but i was pretty addicted to it.

Martiin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JUMP! Ultimate Stars lets you go that, and if you want ENG translation its in the Rom Hacking/Translation forum
the microphone only works if you have each other's friend codes

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
u cant do jack shit on gta cw wifi only trade stats, trade drugs and theres a real time messanger
tongue.gif

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You'd think there would be. >_>;

If you're not into Advance Wars specifically (this game's amazing, we're not kidding around) there's always Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon...

I'd take AWDoR over Shadow Dragon any day, though.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats it so little games. Why doesn't Nintendo Make more games voice chat should be a advantage for them because of there build in Microphone.

Jp393

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's hard to make the ds handle a game that you can actually do stuff while you chat.
I don't think it's powerful enough even though some games pull it off. Then again, who knows what it's capable of..
Gta Chinatown wars blew my mind on how much detail the game has.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
You can go here, for games that use the Microphone.

EDIT: Erm...maybe not. They don't even list Metroid Prime Hunters! I guess it's not the right site.

Thoes arent the games for Voice chat those are the games that have use of the Microphone in it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1