Gaming Games that were only released on PS4 and Switch? Basically multiplatform console exclusives this gen

lemueldave

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Does anybody have a list of games that were only released on PS4 and Switch? Examples I can think of are ESP Ra De Psi, Aleste Collection, Catherine: Fullbody. Anything else?

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
if he means that it's on both systems and no others? well as a general rule if its anime or any good looking women in it and it's on the switch get it on the switch

Reactions: ChaosEternal

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
I got the same reply when I posted this on reddit. There might be something wrong on how I stated the question. But what I mean is games which are both released on PS4 and Switch, but not anywhere else.

I know exactly what you mean, but you can check the titles from both lists and see if they exist for both consoles. I'm sure if such list exists, someone will share it here. But while there's no list, that's the best I could get to try to help. And that's what I would do if I had the same question. :)

Last edited by tfocosta,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know of no list, but I can guarantee it's going to be a lot of games. the xbone really was a disaster when it came to game releases.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch