MasterPeter

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- Mickey Mouse - Castle of Illusions (Master System)
- Mickey Mouse - Land of Illusions (Master System)
- Mickey Mouse - Legend of Illusions (Master System)
- Mickey Mouse - Castle of Illusions (Mega Drive)
- Mickey Mouse - World of Illusions (Mega Drive)
- Mickey's Ultimate Challenge (SNES)
- Duck Tales (NES)
- Duck Tales 2 (NES)
- Rockman & Forte (SNES)
- Megaman - Wily Wars (Mega Drive)
- The Smurfs (NES)
- The Smurfs (Master System)
- The Smurfs - Travel the World (Master System)
- The Smurfs (SNES)
- The Smurfs - Travel the World (SNES)
- The Smurfs Nightmare (GBC)
- The Smurfs - The Revenge of the Smurfs (GBA)

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's fairly obvious why there is no VC as of yet so I keep wondering why so many people feel the need to keep complaining. They delayed their precious little network and said it would have with that few a big library of old games to play as part of that charge. When it arrives, it will, and things will be there already or they'll add things as it goes along.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's fairly obvious why there is no VC as of yet so I keep wondering why so many people feel the need to keep complaining. They delayed their precious little network and said it would have with that few a big library of old games to play as part of that charge. When it arrives, it will, and things will be there already or they'll add things as it goes along.

And I'm sure they'll be charging too much for games with little content/replay value (mostly NES games).

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I'm sure they'll be charging too much for games with little content/replay value (mostly NES games).
No Nintendo said that part of their Nintendo Network account that costs $20/yr (or a quarterly or monthly charge.)

This explains it better than me just rewriting it.
https://kotaku.com/nintendo-details-switch-online-service-will-be-20-yea-1795743981

A netflix like included setup for NES games library, but not talking about other systems as of yet. It doesn't mean there won't be an overall VC but it would come after to not have it hurt sales of their online services which would be common sense.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No Nintendo said that part of their Nintendo Network account that costs $20/yr (or a quarterly or monthly charge.)

This explains it better than me just rewriting it.
https://kotaku.com/nintendo-details-switch-online-service-will-be-20-yea-1795743981

A netflix like included setup for NES games library, but not talking about other systems as of yet. It doesn't mean there won't be an overall VC but it would come after to not have it hurt sales of their online services which would be common sense.

There were two services they mentioned. https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikka...ce-wont-impact-the-virtual-console-on-switch/

There's the paid service, and VC, and aren't one and the same. People seem to forget that too, paid service and buying them individually.

MasterPeter

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mickey Mouse - Land of Illusions (Master System), Mickey Mouse - Legend of Illusions (Master System), The Smurfs (NES), The Smurfs (Master System), The Smurfs - Travel The World (Master System), The Smurfs - Travel The World (SNES), The Smurfs - The Revenge of the Smurfs (GBA), Rockman & Forte (SNES), & Megaman - Wily Wars (Mega Drive) Would also get Localized to the USA on Switch VC

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Mickey Mouse - Land of Illusions (Master System), Mickey Mouse - Legend of Illusions (Master System), The Smurfs (NES), The Smurfs (Master System), The Smurfs - Travel The World (Master System), The Smurfs - Travel The World (SNES), The Smurfs - The Revenge of the Smurfs (GBA), Rockman & Forte (SNES), & Megaman - Wily Wars (Mega Drive) Would also get Localized to the USA on Switch VC
What are you doing here Gargamel?

Reactions: ByteBite

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: