Gaming Games that make you happy

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 6,585
  • Replies 56
D

Deleted User

OP
I've noticed that not all good games make you happy - even though they may satisfy you. For example, you might be playing Trauma Center and be thinking "OMFG I ken healz", but I don't think it's a game that puts a smile on your face. The setting and music of the game are a big part in acheiving this effect.

Please post some of the games that make you smile
smile.gif

You know, games like Super Princess Peach or Katamari Damacy

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flameiguana said:
I've noticed that not all good games make you happy...

I know what you mean. Probably the first DS game that made me happy was Animal Crossing: WW. After that, EBA put the smiles on my face. Most recently, it's been Rhythm Heaven. March of the Mini also often made me crack a smile, though it was mostly due to the cute, little Mario minis than the actual gameplay.

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
Warioware, Phoenix wright, TWEWY, Rhythm Heaven... and um... Disagaea, JUS... and I cant think of any more atm.

Amici

ex trey, city skull, am I are?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Ouendan 2. I don't know if it's the hilariously funny scenes and the fact that I can't understand the dialogue (but understand the general story).
biggrin.gif

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
MrDillDough said:
Any rhythm game makes me happy. Like Elite Beat Agents. The colours and music; awesome. And Rhythm Heaven, the different and various levels are really appealing.

Totally agree. Been loving Rhythm Heaven, Elite Beat Agents, and the two Ounedan games. Always makes me smile
yaynds.gif

Green0scar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Metroid, Just love the puzzles, gameplay in prime and the 2D ones, and prime had some perfect music to fit the mood.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.