Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.dolwm.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Senegal
As stated.

There is a Japan game kinda similar using the touchscreen. ( a small cute drum thing.)

But is there anything similar to DJmax? Elite Beat Agents are cool, but it uses the touchscreeen.
Any games that using the buttons and DPAD itself?

Sorry if this has been asked before but thanks in advance.

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I play DJmax myself so I know what you are looking for. unfortunatly, there isn't anything that is along those lines of games for the DS, unless you want to play guitar hero, which is quite fun, but if you are an avid djmax player its probobly too easy for you as it is for me xP.
the closest game that you may enjoy is probobly the taiko no tastujin series. the aerows/buttons are used to play the drums and the shoulder is used to hit the rims. only 2 buttons/instruments, but once you play songs that are oni (ogre) level, it is quite very challenging and you should enjoy it.

edit: i just noticed you mentioned it :3. but yea thats probobly as close as you can get.

RawrFull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
or you could try VideoGamesHero its a homebrew similar to a guitar hero game. It's only five buttons, it use's Left-Up-Right&Y-X-A. And when you get the highest combo streak or something you press the L&R buttons one at a time for some bonus points. & yes i wish they made a DJMax game for DS, oh god how i love that game T_T

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RawrFull said:
or you could try VideoGamesHero its a homebrew similar to a guitar hero game. It's only five buttons, it use's Left-Up-Right&Y-X-A. And when you get the highest combo streak or something you press the L&R buttons one at a time for some bonus points. & yes i wish they made a DJMax game for DS, oh god how i love that game T_T
oh good call!! i forgot about homebrew options. VGH is actually just like dj max, just junkier songs(no offense), but still gets challenging. If you want to go homebrew, there is also bmds made by yasu, you can run pop'n music rom files on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o