Hacking Games not loading

Iikao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay well today my sister put about 12 new games on to her R4DS (She already have about 7), at first it worked fine. I went on a six hour bike ride and when I came home she told me none of her games we working.

The games don't load, no white screen, no message, the blue bar doesn't even appear. The coloured balls spin for a little bit then stop moving totally and the R4 freezes. Only Moonshell loads. Do you know the solution? :/ Thanks in advance. I haven't tried anything yet.. My first attempt will be to take off all the games, then put 1 back on and see what happens. But If you have a better idea please tell me.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well,try different games(same games but dl-ed from different sites)maybe your r4 is a fake,you do know that r4 is dead right?reformat the SD card as well.get another r4 and put the SD card in it and see if games work fine,if it does,then the problem is your r4

dylan2228

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try backing up the card then download the latest kernel from the official r4ds page (yes, even if it's the same kernel you already own) Then reformat the microSD with this: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1530 Make sure you set the options as Format Type:Full Erase On, Format size adjustment: Off. Then copy the downloaded kernel to The root directory And copy all ure games then try.

Hope i helped

Iikao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lolzed said:
well,try different games(same games but dl-ed from different sites)maybe your r4 is a fake,you do know that r4 is dead right?reformat the SD card as well.get another r4 and put the SD card in it and see if games work fine,if it does,then the problem is your r4

All I really need is something to play games on. It's my sisters and it's the only one with a problem anyway, so the fact that better flash cards have come out means nothing to me. All the roms are from different sites anyway. I usually just google to find the games I want anyway, it's easier and more efficient. So that doesn't help.. Thanks anyway.

As for dylans suggesting, thanks, much better. I'll try that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la