OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just reformated my card, and cleaned it up, updated to a newer firmware, ect. Now all of my games except 1 bring up the blue window with the red bar when I start the game, the "Load NDS game for M3" And it takes forever to start them up! sometimes almost a full minuet! Some of these are games that I played before on the card before I formated it and they would load instantly, but now take forever. This is making me angry, anyone have any clue what is happening or what causes this, and how to stop it!

rhfb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I could have sworn that all of the games were 4x DMA mode, and not normal... Hmmn. Might have to try to rewrite a few games and see if it goes away, because the loading times are really killing me.

dirtyweasel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could have sworn that all of the games were 4x DMA mode, and not normal... Hmmn. Might have to try to rewrite a few games and see if it goes away, because the loading times are really killing me.
I had the same problem.
I put games into my MicroSD with Game Manager v27 before I even had the M3 Lite because I wanted to play as soon as it arrived. When the M3 came, I updated the M3 firmware to 27, but everything I had on the card already was loading incredibly slowly. I deleted them and put the games back and now everything with fastboot loaded instantly.

So maybe just try putting the games back into your card with GM V27.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Coming.