Gaming Games like Serious Sam

naved.islam14

Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone please tell me a few PC games that are like Serious Sam, I use to play it at my friends house but he lives somewhere else now so I would like to play something like Serious Sam.

Thanks in advance
yay.gif

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
naved.islam14 said:
Can anyone please tell me a few PC games that are like Serious Sam, I use to play it at my friends house but he lives somewhere else now so I would like to play something like Serious Sam.

Thanks in advance
yay.gif
Serious Sam 2.

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
From the Painkiller series, only Resurrection has coop multiplayer, but it sucks badly. Bulletstorm does not have lan coop, only internet.

naved.islam14

Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Strider and Bluestar, but are the games you named multi-player because I like to play some games with my bro. BTW I never use any online functions on any of my games.

BTW funny joke Sop.

moose3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So what you want is split-screen co-op on the PC?

I think there are hacks to get it working in left4dead, left4dead2, borderlands, and possibly other UT3(Unreal Tournament 3) based games... Oth

While the usage of the splitscreen mode would be rare... I still don't know why devs have to cut it out if you already implement it for consoles...

BTW, the site Strider mentioned has 15 games listed as splitscreen co-op on the PC

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am mainly here to say wander on down to your chosen game modding site- weird and wonderful is usually the speciality of mod makers (mainstream games might not be able to do it any more but that does not stop mod makers).
If you need pointing in the right direction http://www.moddb.com/mods is a start for a general modding site but if you have a game you are probably better served by a site catering to that game or game series.

Equally many of the old classics have had source code released, recreated or reverse engineered these last couple of years (certainly many of the old ID (doom/ quake) and 3d realms (duke nukem 3d, rise of the triad and loads of other games) which has led to updated versions being available (and ports to near enough everything).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo